AABOLI , ALLERGY And DEV 😍😄😮😞🤒🤒😷

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

MY jaw drop down hearing this.

" what! " I exclaimed.

" n-no! I don't need this. Mom please take this back, I have my money and also I'm resuming my job, I don't need this. Please take this, and 2 lakh are really huge amount, Please no." I denied immediately. How can I take this? I don't like to spend others money. No way I'm not taking this.

" no mom, i have to give my side shares for this house, how can I take this. Please no. ''. I added further. I can't digest the fact of using other's money.

" oh no dear, your husband earns enough and you have full right to spend it more I'm giving you, don't say like this." she said.

Unwillingly I nodded.

"but please I don't need 2 lakhs, how about 50 thousand?" I suggested. But guess what, she is mom after all. How can she hear it?

"no way, at least 1 lakh and that too from next week, now go. See you later." she playfully shoo me away.

I went to our room and kept that envelope in wardrobe.

FLASHBACK ENDS.....

And true to her words, this Saturday she gave me one more envelope of 1 lakh. And I kept that with the first one. I still don't like the feeling of using other's money, even if it's my husband's.

But in short, this 15 days were really good. Dev started going to his office 3 days back. I sometimes feels bore in this huge mansion but twins are with me so it also goes away. Me and kriti talk daily. She still haven't told me what's going in between those 2. And day by day my doubt is growing. I guess I have to meet her soon.

Today I'm planning to cook dinner. My in laws have servants for each work. Even we have 2 chef.  you can say, I don't have anything to do. So today I'm going to cook. I ask everyone what they will like to eat they all said anything. Okay. Now I'm confuse. But I settle on veg biryani, paneer masala, roti as main course and dry fruit shake as dessert. It's 6, so I started preparing. Both the chef started helping me. Most of the things I did, but the insisted so I told them some work. By 8, I was done. Dry fruit shake is also done and already in fridge for chilling.

I don't even know if Dev came back or not. He don't like to come inside the kitchen I don't know why, but he don't. He also told me that I too shouldn't go as I am the first person he wants to see when comes back. Yeah I know he is really lovely husband.

I hurriedly set the dinner table with servants and went to the room. I told Seema ( one of the servant) to call everyone for dinner. She nodded. As I reach room, I was pinned to the wall with force. I saw its dev.

"Dev! What are you doing?"

"Mrs. Kashyap, I ask you not to go to kitchen, then why were you there? Don't you know you are first person I always wants to see first when I comes back? Then why were you not present?" he ask, slowly coming near me. I don't even have space to move as his hands grip my waist tightly.

" Dev, there's still 10 days before I join back, and I gets bored just sitting so I decided to cook dinner. And I don't even know when you came back. You just have to call me, I would have come." I said.

"but you should get your punishment for not listening me right?" he huskily whisper near my ear, fanning my neck. I gulp loudly not sure what he will do.

"w-why Punishment?" I ask, somehow getting a grip on myself.

"you were not there when I came." he said. Before I could oppose, he started kissing me, not sweetly, but roughly. He devour my mouth longer than a min. My knees lost its strength but thanks to dev, he held me. His hands started fondling my waist which is visible through saree. Yes I'm wearing saree as newly wedded bride must wear saree at least for a month. Dev was against of it as he thought I will be uncomfortable but when he gets easy access to my waist, he didn't said anything. Now also he is doing his sweet tortures.