,,That's it? Babysitting a flask? What does that have to do with the ceremony?", that's Heisenberg and you are almost glad he asked that question. Not like you understand any of the stuff they are saying.

,,I will store the child in four flasks to prevent her from being exposed to any other harm".
'What the fuck' you think and Daniela seems to think the same. You and her exchange a short glance and then go back to listening.

,,Her father, Ethan Winters is his name, will come and search for her. It's easier to protect four flasks than a living child, and the procedure only works that way", Miranda says ,,So that is how you will help me. Keep the flasks safe until I have everything sorted out and ready".

,,Everything for you, Mother", you hear another voice, a very dark and kind of hard understandable voice. You assume that that's the other man Daniela told you about, Moreau.

,,I know you all will do good", Miranda says and her words give you a weird feeling. She almost sounds as if there is a different meaning to her words, that she has another plan that she isn't talking about. As if she already expects something to go wrong.

,,I will give each of you a call before I will come around to bring you the flasks. And you better find a good spot for it", a chair gets pushed back and you assume she got up ,,I will not accept any kind of failure".

,,I won't disappoint you, Mother Miranda", Lady Dimitrescu says and you hear Miranda chuckle. ,,I'm sure you won't".

'Why does she sound so sarca-', you think but Danielas sudden grip on your wrist stops you from ending that thought and the girl pulls you with her. When the door opens behind you, just when you run around the corner to be out of sight you understand why she did that.
Steps seem to follow you and your heart races as you let Daniela pull you through a small door on your right.
You don't even dare to say a single word when you stand there in the dark, back pressed against the wood and you exhale slowly while the person walks right past you.

,,I hope that wasn't my mother", Daniela whispers beside you and you hum in agreement.
You stay in the dark for a little longer, before you both decide it is safe to leave the room and Daniela insists on bringing you back to your room so you walk along the hallway next to each other.
It is already late so the maids who don't live in the castle all left and therefore it is a lot quieter than during the day.
Nights in the castle always felt so much calmer compared to the orphanage, if ypu ignore the nightmares and you really like that.

,,So...", Daniela stops in front of your room and looks at you with a slight grin ,,Thank you for doing that with me. It.. It is nice to have someone who will do stupid stuff with me."
She leans over to you and whispers, even though nobody is around you: ,,And if you ever want to do something stupid, I'm down for that too".
,,I'll surely come back to that someday", you say and the red-haired girl laughs.
,,Okay. But for now, good night", Daniela grins ,,Sleep well".
,,Yeah, you too".

After a long, almost nightmare-free sleep, Vaela wakes you up and already gives you the tasks for the day since she'd spend the day in the gigantic garden and wouldn't be available.
She leaves the room with the words 'If you have any questions, Mikaela and Yvone will be there' and with that you're alone again. Stretching your back you slip from your bed and yawn, before you pull some of the curtains open and walk over to your bathroom.

Ten minutes later you arrive in the washing room and neither Yvone or Mikaela are there yet so you start taking the sheets and towels off the clothesline already. Normally you'd be expected in the dining room at 9am for breakfast though you have slight nauseap, probably from drinking last night and you aren't really in the mood to eat anything for now.
Instead you focus on working and when the girls come into the room, almost half of the towels are already folded in your baskets.