Chapter 2

Its 5 am. I'm sitting in the car with my earphones on glancing out the window. It's raining here in Mumbai right now. We're on the way to the airport. I notice the little raindrops trickle down the window while faint somber music plays.
" Have you taken everything? Passports? Phones?" My dad asks while driving.

" We're going to another country Pops. Obviously we took our passports." Alishka said snickering.
" Alright alright. It's not a crime to double check" Pops replied.
" Yes dad we did double check" I answered reassuring him.
" You girls need to stay alert as well. It's a foreign country where you don't know the language. Just don't blindly trust anybody. And always have your phone on you." My dad started lecturing again.
" Yes dad. We will." I and Alishka cried in a monotonous disinterested way.
" Alright alright. I won't bug you anymore. Have fun okay. Enjoy a lot" My dad said smiling looking at us from the rear view mirror.

We arrived at the airport within 10 minutes. I was just wearing a pair of grey joggers and a black tank top with a jacket in my hand. My comfy travel clothes. We bid farewell to Dad and went inside.
We were all checked in and waiting to board that's when I saw a gift shop so we thought we'll while away our time over there.
I was just browsing around when my eyes landed on a cute luggage tag. It was heart shaped with faces made on it with pom poms . I loved it at the first glance so i bought it and wrote all my info on the back and hung it on my backpack.

 I loved it at the first glance so i bought it and wrote all my info on the back and hung it on my backpack

We boarded the flight. In 16 long hours I'll be in Seoul. The excitement in me is just bubbling. I can't wait.