Chapter 1 || Execrable

Written by
( Duvessa's Pov )
The day before she fell into the coma

Her father was at work, nothing new, and her brother was at football practice. Duvessa was as usual cleaning the house when a ringing noise interrupted her busy thoughts, following the noise she saw her father calling telling her to start dinner for the two men will be home soon. The blue eyed girl swiftly dropped the phone and started on dinner- she had went shopping with the not so generous amount of money left by her father so dinner was same old plain pasta. There was rarely enough food for all three of them after her mother committed suicide for her father had kept all the money he owned and gave Duvessa , his 16 year old daughter, the mother role. Once dinner was ready both men walked through the door, completely ignoring the girl plating up their food and sitting down impatiently- snatching the food and telling Duvessa to go upstairs as she was no longer needed. According to her father, she was a very lucky girl today as her brother was to do the dishes for once so not wasting any more time she ran upstairs into her plain bedroom and fell onto the bed. After a while her mind wandered and her eyes were drooping, the lack of sleep and food was getting to the poor girl as she blinked trying to regain her now blurred vision and readjust herself into a sitting position putting all of her energy into not passing out.

Time had passed now and her vision had come back sadly being replaced by a headache. Her ears were ringing so loud a scream would be heard as a whisper, her head felt as if someone was squeezing her brain, in and out over and over again- after about 3 minutes of this hell Duvessa couldn't stand it anymore. She carefully lifted her limp body off of the comforting bed and gripped onto the wall using it as a guide to the bathroom. Once she got there Duvessa flung her self onto the sink and put her hand underneath the cool water, splashing it on her paled face. That did nothing as darkness cleared her vision and she fell unconscious.