051

fifty─one

Placing both his hands on top of Kun's shoulder, the doctor felt his body take a screenshot at the sudden contact as he fell forward, almost hitting his head on the table if it weren't for Yangyang's hand that grasped his shoulders and pull him back. Kun could only clutch his chest with his right hand, swearing to the bone that his heart will jump out of the ribcage at how loud and fast it was thumping -- curse Yangyang for scaring him, the doctor thought.

The chinese-german threw his hand to cover Kun's mouth to muffle his loud breaths, eyes gazing over to the drama that was occuring during this time.

He also glanced over at Hansol whose hands are sweating profusely and his legs that were slightly shaking yet remained a professional expression whilst looking the people that's creating tea. Yangyang darted his attention back to Kun that was thankfully calming down a little, slowly removing his grasp over the doctor's mouth as he wiped his forehead that contained visible sweat starting to dry off.

"R-Remind me to ask you later why are you guys here," Kun whispered with a shaky voice, gathering his remaining energy to sit up and ruffle his hair to calm himself down. "If we come out of this hellhole alive, that is."

"Ask Jaehyun hyung... a-about that," Yangyang replied; and his stupid brain filled with improvisation tactics, adding this sentence on his thought as he didn't know if he can speak nor pronounce the words properly without any problems.

Kun held the former patient's arm, holding it pretty tight as he sorted out his nervosity while fluttering his eyes shut. It was evident he was shaken up at the gunshot, and Yangyang knew that if it were him to be in Kun's position, he would rather die than suffer shaking at just hearing the sound of gunshot piercing through his eardrums.

"E-Enough, uh," The chinese-german showed his index finger up, pointing at the two of them as he referred to their small conversation -- hoping to the heavens Kun could understand him. "We still, uh, you and Dr. Ji to get o-out of here."

"Why would you even mention that cute as hell human being..." Sungchan slurred, letting go of the man's hand that was holding the gun before turning to face Jeno that's holding a handful of Sihye's clothes. "And kill this bitch?"

Jeno- might as well call her Thena, giggled in delight, "Oh please, don't act like you didn't think of taking care of that sweet little blood-fearing creature," She paused for a second, glancing at Sihye's fear-filled face. "Also, this girl caused a quite lot of trouble already... Is it not the time for her to die?"

Ilsik could only shake in fear, heck he didn't know that there are two psychos on his office right now -- plus it was Sungchan; a poor bloodsucking guy who thinks he's a fucking vampire.

Tha superior obviously just wanted to kill Kun coldblooded, but his scary heck of a nephew just had to come and stop him indirectly.

Plus this one dude who randomly grabbed a fistful of one of his once trusted men, especially the face of this successful hospital? Oh did he inwardly pray that he just comes out of here alive and excluded from all this drama.

Sungchan shut his eyes for a moment, almost drifting off to dreamland before slapping himself awake as he could see not one but three meals in front of him. "Remind me why did I listen to you again?"

Thena shrugged, pushing Sihye to the ground with force, closer to where Sungchan was, and crossed her arms. And for fuck's sake, Sihye didn't know how in the world did Jeno fill his body with muscles when, from what she gathered, he stayed at the hospital for nearly eight months -- this man is way stronger compared to her.

"Shotaro, right." Sungchan snickered, rolling his eyes before diverting his attention to Ilsik that was shaking whilst holding the gun, "He isn't even here in the first place. Pass me the gun, old man."

And up until now, he still haven't recognized his uncle.

Or maybe he did.

"Sungchan-" Hansol didn't even get to finish his sentence when Sungchan lazily twisted his body to make eye contact with the doctor, slightly shitting him up just because of his cold stare and mischievous smile that's slowly creeping up his face.

"Hush, little doctor, or you want me to give you a bullet."

Ilsik took a step back and held the gun closer to him. There are many reasons why he didn't want to give him this gun; though it's mainly because the bullets are enough to kill everyone inside the room including himself.

And the superior didn't like that idea.

Sungchan turned his body to look at the man, dropping his mischievous smile and giving him a mockibg pouty face. "Aw, come on I won't hurt you, just give me the gun."

Ilsik's heartbeat increased, taking another step back as he returned the gun slowly back to the holster. But even before he could fully tuck the gun securely into the holster, he could see movement at the corner of his eyes -- as if seeing people that witnessed this life and death situation.

And turned his head to confirm his assumptions, eyeing the other corner of the room as he made eye contact with two people he don't know and one holding a phone up to capture this moment.

Shit.

Ilsik snapped his head back to Sungchan whose expression changed from 'innocently sulky' to dark in a second -- as if he could snap your neck if you didn't respond on his next call.

"Uncle Ilsik." Sungchan whispered after a few seconds, still not dropping his threatening gaze as he recognized his uncle not long ago. And did he give two fucks about who he was? "The gun, or everyone's lives."

Clearly, he didn't.

Out of fear gushing through his spine, the man pulled the gun up and turned to the corner, ignoring Sungchan's words as he pointed the gun toward the person on the other side of the office that was holding a phone; not hesitating to pull the trigger-

A dick move.

"HENDERY!"

Hansol's voice boomed against the four walls, his sweaty hands immediately brought up to cover his mouth at the sudden action. Jungwoo did the same as well, except with a few tics as he was growing anxious, and his mind slowly clouding with vengeance.

Yangyang didn't hesitate to stand up and gasp loudly -- at this point, he didn't care about anyone inside the room no matter how dangerous they are. All that matters was his Hendery ge.

Not to mention the familiar thick red hue present on Hendery's shoulders, slowly drenching his shirt and hands as he groaned in so much pain -- they didn't know that it was slowly yet surely triggering someone.

─── ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ───

my braincells said yeet

anyway, it's taeil time <3