AFTER THE WEDDING

I was in the dressing room again changing for the reception, humming a song, well I was alone then suddenly the door opened with a bang and Ruby barged in and closed the door behind her.

"God what are you even made of? Does Royce know that you are here?" I asked in angry tone. The moment I said that her stance changed and she said "No! He does not know that I'm here, and please I beg you don't tell him!" in a pleading tone.

"Why are you here then?" I asked while folding my arms.

"I told you to run away but you didn't! Now you are stuck forever with him. He is not what you think he is" she said

She continued "I'm going to die sooner or later but I want to tell you something before it, Royce is not innocent as he seems to be. He is a very clever man, he is smart and he always knows what he is doing."

What the hell is she talking about? This girl is making me insane!

"You think you are smart Arya?
You think you ran away from home on your own?" She said while laughing crazily.

"It was Royce! He knew from the start where you were, he was the one who send you to Japan, you think you saved your family back in New York, NO! It was all him! All his plan! He made you look like a hero" she shouted and wiped the tears from her face.

"Why are you telling me this? And why should I believe you? And how do you even know all this?" I asked

"I got this information from an inside man, it was risky but I did! I kind of drugged Ryan and got the information out of him. You want to confirm if I am saying the truth or not then go to the dungeons and you will find out" she said.

I just looked at her in compete shock. Thinking what is her motive behind all this?

"H..he kidnapped my sister and sold her in Asian market. She is the only family I have left. I want you to save her, please I beg you!" She said while sinking on the floor.

"I know you will never hurt an innocent Arya! And you are my only hope. Please help my sister!" She said while crying.

Before I could say anything the door opened and Royce walked in, powerful aura radiating from him. He looked so hot!

God! Arya control yourself!

He was looking at Ruby in anger and disgust. The moment she looked at Royce , she started screaming "No!... Arya save me please...please...."  while yanking my gown.

To which Royce only chuckled.

Later Royce's men came into the room and dragged Ruby away. "Let me go!" She screamed and kicked her legs.

After sometime the room went silent, pin drop silence! I didn't know what to say to him so I ignored him and turned my back towards him and started pretending that I am doing some work.

He came behind me, too close and traced his fingers slightly on my naked back, Goosebumps appeared on my skin, he then took the zip and slowly zipped my dress and whispered seductively in my ear "we should go before I lose my control"

Later, I went with him to the party, many thoughts were swirling in my mind. I tried to put it aside but couldn't. "What is it?" he asked, "Nothing" I replied not making an eye contact.

He knows something is wrong, but he is not pressuring me. All the time he kept glancing my way. Many people came and congratulated us.

From the corner of my eye I saw Sabrina and Noah were fighting again. Then she came towards Royce and said something in his ear. I was curious about what she said to him. Royce's face was neutral throughout.

Now we were sitting on our table and everyone was giving toast one by one. Noah was sitting in front of us eating ice cream and making weird noises which were super irritating.

"Dd...foog..is.. Delicious" he said with the mouth full of ice cream. I can see that he is getting on Royce's nerve.

"Did you punch my wife this morning?" Royce asked Noah in very calm tone and when I'm telling calm, it means deadly....Very deadly.

Noah instantly stopped eating, his hands started shaking and he looked into Royce eyes and said "it.....it.... was a mistake I swear" he said while spilling most of the ice cream out of his mouth, I swear he pissed his pants.

Before anything can happen I said "Did Sabrina told you this? It was totally a mistake, look Sabrina and Noah were fighting and I wanted to stop them so I jumped between them both and got hurt instead, but I'm fine"

Royce's attention immediately came towards me and then he caressed my cheek, then my jaw with his fingers. We were having a moment together when Noah out of the sudden burped, it was disgusting and when we both looked at him he was sucking his finger like a baby.

Oh god! When the fuck is this going to be over?!