DANGEROUS MISSION

Its 5:00 AM in morning and I am here on the training grounds as usual but there is someone else before me. Okay this is new!

"Hey Noah what are you doing here so early" I asked. "Practice, I heard Sensei talking to someone last night, they were talking about some dangerous mission and are planning on sending 20 best ninja from the academy!" he said.

Oh yeah this is cool. Now I want to go on whatever this is. "So Noah what did you else heard? Are they going to send me? Were they talking about me?" I asked. He just looked at me like I grew two heads or something and started laughing at me; look at the nerve of this man!

"What made you think that they will choose you when I am standing here Alive. Here, let me remind you I'm your opponent and your rival before your best friend and there is no way I will lose to you. They will choose me because they have no other option left." he said while smirking. Oh yeah! The audacity of this man.

Then without the warning I jumped in the air and launched my left leg and smashed it on top of his head which resulted in him being on the ground with blood on his face. I kneel down to his level "you were saying?" I asked and he groaned in pain.

Later in the afternoon some ninjas were called in the assembly hall and I was fortunate to be one of them. I was standing there just observing my surrounding and saw Noah flirting with some of the female ninjas. Oh god he is never going to change! Did I ever mention he is incredibly hot and attracts lots of female population but no matter what he'll always be like a brother to me. I was standing not too close to them but can hear their conversation and that motherfucker was saying that he got injured while saving me in last mission, I can't believe him. The Women around him started praising him and kissing him on cheek getting all touchy, I think I'm going to Puke.

All the head ninjas arrived and started explaining the so called dangerous mission. Well we have to terminate Swiss mafia Zach Anderson and stop the big weapon deal he is going to make with some Italian Mafia. This is not going to be easy at all with all the guards around them but we can make it if we execute the given plan correctly. Later Head Ninjas started calling the names of the ninjas who will be the part of this mission. WHAT THE HELL! NOAH IS THERE BUT I AM NOT! This is not possible. From the corner of my eye I saw Noah sarcastically smiling at me, you little devil I swear I'm going to kill you someday!

"Raven you are the best ninja we have in this institution. That is why we have chosen you to be the head of this team. I have Complete faith in you, All the best! All of you will leave for New York tonight" captain said. Take that Noah! I looked at him and gave a middle finger and he glared at me like angry little puppy.

Later I went into Noah's room to give him a peace of mind but I saw him packing Skin care products. Wait! What? "Why do you need that?" I asked. He turned around and screamed like a girl. "You scared me" he said breathing heavily. I raised an eyebrow and he said "I am a man! I have needs.....I like to keep my skin healthy" and I rolled my eyes.

We were on the plane and its complete dark outside and Noah is sitting beside me and poking me on my right arm continuously "What" I hissed. "Look they have this cool game feature! And it's two players. Please I just want to play only one game" he begged with puppy eyes! "Fine I guess just one game" I said. After 7 hours our flight landed in New York.

Before leaving the private jet I stood in front and said to my fellow ninjas "The hotel we are staying is full of mafias right now and will be till next week as there is a Gala going to be held all the mafias from around the world will be there and we have to be very careful, as our target Zach Anderson will be their! I don't accept any mistake from you all, I want everything to be according to plan, we are parting ways right now but we will meet soon!" I said, they all nodded and we all left the plane.

Of course Noah wants to stick with me like a lost puppy. We took a cab and we are now stuck in traffic, Fuck NYC'S traffic is getting on my nerve "how much more time" Noah said while whining. At last we reached at the hotel. We both went to the reception area and asked for our rooms.

The hotel was beautiful and amazing, the receptionist was all flirty with Noah and he did enjoy this. I was about to lose my temper so I got away from these two and the moment I turned around I saw someone. It was like I forgot to breath, I didn't hear anything else just my heartbeat and all the memories and feelings of past started coming back, No it can't be. ROYCE BIANCHI.