TRUTH

"Let me explain please" mom said to me in a pleading tone. To which I nodded.

Royce's men were very tired and also wanted to hear the truth so they took their seats, like a live audience. I threw a cold glass of water on Andrea's face and she woke up with shock.

I think Royce didn't noticed Andrea before because when he did he came running towards us, he yanked my upper arm and made me walk towards the other side of the room away from her with him. He then hugged me from behind and put his chin on top of my head.

And of course he gave her a look that said "you just wait and watch how I'll kill you" and I saw a look of horror on her face.

So between all the dead bodies, live audience, scared Andrea, almost drunk Sabrina, shocked me/Akim and bloody/annoyed Royce, my mother finally spoke.

But unfortunately got interrupted by the Bitch herself "oh my god! If Akim is your son too, that means I had sex with my brother or half brother. Oh no! This can't be happening! No it can't be" Andrea said practically screaming.

Okay! If you put this in that way, Ewwww. Well Sabrina found this situation extremely funny, and started laughing like a maniac.

"This is so good! You and Akim, Siblings....God this is the best day of my life!" Sabrina said to Andrea while laughing and Andrea gave Sabrina a glare.

"You are not my daughter Andrea!" Mom finally said and Andrea shook her head furiously "you are lying......" she screamed at my mom and started crying and asked "why?"

"I was 18 when I married Russian mafia leader Alek Petrov. I never wanted to marry him in first place but had to because of some reasons, then I had Akim after some years I decided to leave him and then I found Lorenzo Romano and fell in love with him but I found out that I was pregnant with Alek's another child, Arya" mom said.

I was about say something but bitch beat me to it again and said "thank god! Akim is not my brother! But if you are not my mother than who is?"

My mom rolled her eyes and said "I don't know! Ask your dad"

"What....??? No....." Sabrina whined like a child.

Akim said to my mom "Why didn't you tell me this before?"

"Does it matter? You know everything now!" my mom said.

"It does matter to me! Today I almost killed my own bloody sister, I destroyed the most important day of her life and you ask me 'does it matter'?" he said.

"I didn't even know that I had a sister in this world!" he continued and I saw pain and loneliness in eyes.

"I did it to save my children's life, you know how Alek was.....you knew your father Akim what would he had done if he knew about Arya!" she said. He sighed, his head low.

Then Akim looked at me and said "you are my sister" I see so many emotions in his eyes. I don't know what to do? I'm not good at these things so I nodded my head.

"I'm sorry, for all of this!" he said to me in shame and looked at Royce behind me.

"I apologize for everything I did to you Royce. You'll never face any problem from my side from now on" Akim said and Royce nodded his head.

Meanwhile Sabrina and Andrea gaped at Akim.

"Fine! I accept your apology" Royce said.

But Royce continued "I can't say anything about that Andrea." Akim looked over her and said "Do whatever you want to do with her, I don't care about her!"

I think she heard them because she was not in the scene anymore.

Noah came running and breathing heavily and said "what happened? What did I miss?" To which I rolled my eyes.

"Where were you? I asked and he said "Food section!" and I chuckled.

Well everyone started disappearing one by one and at the end only me and Royce was left.

"Are you okay?" He asked, "I think I am" I replied still confused.

After 5 minutes of awkward silence he said "I'm sorry, this was our day! And I messed up!" With a sigh I turned around and looked up at him, I didn't say anything just kissed him.

And then I said "you didn't do anything wrong! Everyone has flaws, everyone has monsters, and I'm willing to except all your flaws and monsters"

Then he kissed me passionately, my hand wrapped around his neck, fingers massaging his scalp.

He pushed me on the wall and started kissing my neck and my jaw. We were in very steamy session when we heard a cough.

We turned around to see Noah standing there in awkward position. "Well we have to clean this mess before anyone sees it!" He said. And then I realized we were making out between the dead bodies and Royce was all bloody and I also have some blood on me.

Royce ignored him and took my hand leading me out of the room.