SCHOOL

"WHAT A BRIGHT FUCKING SUNNY DAY.... AAAAHHH.." I said grabbing another piece of donut from my paper bag. I'm on my way to hell yes! I also call it high school. I'm presently walking on a footpath with this heavy backpack, because my whore of a sister decided it'll be fun to watch a fat penguin walking on the streets of Italy. I'm stressed, angry, hungry and super-duper late for school. Then I heard something wait is that my name, and then I turned around and saw some of the students shouting at me "RUN HIPPO RUN" after that they drove off like a maniac they are.

I never cared about them or any other bully in school because I'm from mafia, I don't cry like a weakling in the corner. IF I WANT I CAN FUCKING SLIT THEIR THROATS OFF but I can't do that.

If I did then I have to answer my father, who doesn't like me much. I never knew the reason but I did feel bad when he gives all his attention to my evil sister. He always looks so proud of her even she had done nothing but bath herself in stinky expensive perfume.

Finally I reached the school to get smashed again by numerous negative comments about me.

The moment I enter the school I was hit by something or I say someone 'Sabrina Bianchi' one of my closest friend (P.S-the only person who talks to me in high school). "You are late ARYA! where have you been" she asked, "oh long story short my sister kicked me out of the car on the way to school, so I have to walk all by myself" I said. "God I hate your sister" she replied. Then we walk to our classes and it was super boring, the bell rang and I was supper exited about lunch break.

The food is something that makes me calm. I think there is only one pleasure in this world and that is food.

The cafeteria is full of students, gossiping and chatting. I stood in the line for my lunch.

when I was walking back to Sabrina with my tray full of food, my sister purposely pushed me and then I fell to the ground on my butt along with all the food on my body and then I heard laughter and hooting from the students and saw my sister smirking, then I looked at my sister dead in the eye with no emotion and then her smirk dropped.

WAIT DID SHE THOUGHT I'M GONNA CRY! HUH! YOU HAVE TO DO MUCH HARDER THAN THIS TO MAKE ME CRY! Then she kneel down to my level and said "you can't even stand properly with that weight on your body, you see...you will never be like me! You will never succeed me" after a pause she said "well I forgot to ask you! how was your walk today? huh?" she smiled viciously at me and walked away with her bitch squad hot on her trail. I SWEAR I WILL RIP HER BLONDE HAIR SOMEDAY!

Sabrina came to my rescue as soon as she can and took me away from these demonic people, she got me some new clothes and helped me clean (did I ever say I like this girl?).

I was looking at myself in the mirror and what I saw was a fat chubby girl with dark circles and acne. I look totally disgusting, totally opposite of my sister Andrea. All my life I was compared to her, I wanted to be like her, I wanted to get the attention she gets. I wanted to smash this mirror so that I couldn't see myself.

"Are you done overreacting. Come on stop with that murderous look" Sabrina said and walked out off the washroom. I sighed and said to myself in the mirror "I will Andrea, I will....you wait and watch".

When I left the washroom I smelt something wait? is it? no it can't be! then I just turn around flipping my hair in slow motion like a heroin in the movie and saw him standing their ROYCE BIANCHI.(Song playing in the background "MY HEART WILL GO ON").

He just stood there in his all glory, like some Greek god with his silky black hair and his forest green eyes. His muscles bulging out of his signature black suit. He is my first childhood crush, I loved him since I was 7 years old. Our families Romano and Bianchi are very close, he is Sabrina's elder brother. He has his reputation with the women, they just throw themselves on him. He is like a walking magnet which attracts women, he has a sharp jaw! oh god I want to lick that jaw! and his smell oh! god! It is intoxicating, I think it's been 15 minutes and I'm staring at him, then his head snap in my direction and I think I forgot to breath, I can even hear my heart beating so loud. Then I felt something dripping from my mouth OH MY GOD! I'M DROOLING! I swear I saw his lips twitch upwards and then he started talking to one his men.

From the corner of my eyes I can see all the girls ogling him while passing and many of them even tried to talk to him but he didn't paid any attention. Well what is he doing here he is not in school, I mean he is 19 and goes to college and help his father in their mafia business. Then I saw my irritating blonde sister coming and kissing him passionately on the lips in front of everyone.

Well how can I forget my sister has to marry Royce, the arrangement was made when they were just babies, he is here for her! They are meant to be together. She is popular, hot and every guy wants her why wouldn't Royce. I'm nothing compare to her. He wouldn't even like me. They look good together and would be perfect for each other. And somehow this made my heart ache. And for the first time in my 14 years of life I wanted to cry.