All of a sudden, everyone had different thoughts in their minds.

Of course, Taeyeon's mind was still the most frightening.

After all, Han Ji-eun and Father Kim didn't know the extent of Taeyeon's anger. What did he plan to do and how far could his anger go?

"Taeyeon...son, cancel your report to the police. I can do anything. Just don't call them!"

At a time like this, Han Ji-eun still tried to call him her son.

Taeyeon fell silent, no longer saying another word. Because of his presence, the people behind him simply stood quietly.

They ended up standing there for 2 hours until Father Kim finally spoke up, "How long do you plan to keep this up?"

"Until my wife wakes up," Taeyeon replied coldly. "Don't you think that she deserves an explanation from the two of you?"

"Taeyeon, is that woman the only thing that's important to you?"

Taeyeon sneered; Father Kim's question seemed a bit naive.

"It's not my first time disregarding all relationships!"

While Taeyeon and Father Kim were arguing, Han Ji-eun took the opportunity to slowly retreat and remove her shoes while no one noticed. She wanted to sneakily dispose of the shoes in the rubbish bin nearby, but Taeyeon would never give her that chance.

"What are you trying to do?" the bodyguards grabbed Han Ji-eun and took the shoes from her hands.

"Slander! This is pure slander, Taeyeon! Your bodyguards obviously did it and they are trying to frame me...I didn't do anything. I'm innocent!"

Everyone was shocked by Han Ji-eun's behavior. Just a moment ago, she appeared so sincere that they thought she had learned her lesson. But, contrary to everyone's expectations, she had other plans up her sleeves.

Taeyeon had pointed out her shoes earlier because she had been too negligent. Now that her shoes had the fingerprints of others on it, it could no longer be used as evidence.

As for any fingerprints left around the home, she could easily say that they were left behind from the time that she stayed at the villa.

The bodyguards were stunned. They never expected that Han Ji-eun would be so foul.

Taeyeon stared coldly at Han Ji-eun as she put on an act. He grabbed her collar and said in a threatening tone, "You are disturbing Tiffany. If you make another sound, I will make it so you can never say a word again."

Father Kim immediately stepped forward, tore the two apart and protected Han Ji-eun. But compared to his previous enthusiasm, his approach this time was a lot calmer.

He had personally witnessed how Han Ji-eun went from admitting her faults to denying all involvement. This...was slightly different to the wife that he knew. She suddenly felt like a stranger - like a person he had never truly known.

"Hubby, Taeyeon wanted to frame me. He wanted to frame his own mother..."

"Shut your mouth. You are being too noisy," Hyoyeon could no longer endure Han Ji-eun's acting as she stepped forward from where she had been standing for a while.

"I never thought that people like you existed in this world. But, after today, I suddenly feel like I had been blind up until this point."

"This is a Kim Family issue, what has it got to do with you?" Father Kim turned and questioned Hyoyeon with an obvious trace of irritability.