"Sooyoung." This time, Taeyeon did not want to waste his breath as he gestured for Sooyoung to send the man away.

Seeing this, Han Ji-eun fell into a panic as her hands began to tremble.

"What do you plan to do to your mother because of that woman? You're an animal! I'm going to call the police!" Father Kim pulled out his phone, but Taeyeon made a phone call first.

"Chief Ren? I am Taeyeon. My wife was drugged and almost lost her life. Please organize an investigation." After hanging up the phone, Taeyeon looked up at Han Ji-eun and said simply, "How long do you think it would take for the police to solve the case?"

Han Ji-eun was completely stunned and could not move.

At this time, Taeyeon gestured for the bodyguards to let go of Han Ji-eun. But, even though Han Ji-eun was given her freedom...

...she did not move.

She never imagined that Taeyeon would call the police.

She thought, based on their relationship, he would never go public with this incident. But, he ended up being so heartless.

"Ji-eun, let's go...Why aren't you moving?" Father Kim anxiously walked over and grabbed Han Ji-eun's hand. But, Han Ji-eun brushed away his hand and rushed over to Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon, son, I didn't do this on purpose. Please, spare me this time."

"I really didn't do it on purpose. I was momentarily possessed."

Taeyeon did not react. He simply tilted his head, "I gave you a chance."

"What kind of chance is this?"

"You were the one that didn't want it."

Han Ji-eun was in a panic. Without caring about her identity, she immediately dropped to her knees in front of Taeyeon, "Please don't report me to the police. I don't want to go to prison."

"Ji-eun?" Father Kim was surprised by the scene before him. "Are you admitting that the person that drugged that woman was you?"

"My mind was not in the right place. Hubby, I didn't do it on purpose. Old Kim, save me."

Father Kim finally understood why Taeyeon was angered. So, he sighed and spoke in a much gentler tone than earlier.

In fact, he tried to persuade Taeyeon nicely, "Taeyeon, this is your mother and there are plenty of people coming and going in this corridor; it doesn't look good for you either. Forgive her this once. Didn't Tiffany end up OK in the end?"

"What if something happened to her?"

"Even if something happened, Ji-eun is still your mother, you can't send your mother to prison."

In other words, Han Ji-eun was allowed to hurt others, but if someone was to hurt her, they would deserve to be punished.

After listening to Father Kim, Taeyeon's lips suddenly curved upwards, "Not only will I send her to prison. Before that, I want her to suffer."

"Taeyeon!"

"Before you defend her, you should look at her carefully. Is she really the wife that you married?"

As soon as Taeyeon said this, everyone was stunned, including Hyoyeon.

What did Taeyeon mean by this?

"Identify your wife first before you come asking for this woman." After speaking, Taeyeon stood up from his seat like an almighty king overlooking the world.