"Oh. I see." He murmured quietly and hid his face in the pillow, not in the mood to say anything.

More time passed and he kept sort of sulking while his mind kept blowing up with many thoughts. It was around 9:30 PM when he felt the door creak out lightly. Reluctantly, he snuggled more in the warmth of the blankets and pillows, hiding his contorted expressions.

In the silent room, he heard soft steps leading in his direction and soon felt a dip behind him as he was more to the center of the bed. A hand was placed over his back and a soft peck was delivered over his hair, and that's it, his heart was beating loudly when he smelled the alluring scent of the other.

"Are you already asleep bun?" Taehyung bit his lip and sighed before shaking his head in a no.

Jungkook lightly chuckled and lay behind him, his hand now wrapped around Taehyung's waist as usual.

Taehyung pouted unconsciously and tried to move away from the other but the firm grip didn't let him.

"Why you're ignoring me bun?" Jungkook breathed out, keeping his voice low and raspy, nuzzling his nose in Taehyung's growing hairs to inhale the soothing smell.

Taehyung remained silent but now uncovered his face that was holding a beautiful and cute pout.

"Sweetie, what's wrong?" Jungkook softly asked again when Taehyung didn't respond. But when Jungkook sat up, Taehyung also did the same and showed his face to the other with a frown and pout.

"I was waiting for you and you didn't even come to meet me before. Look at the time! I didn't even have my dinner because I was waiting for you! My stomach was growling for the food but here I was trying to calm down my hunger with a thought to have some good talk at the dining table like morning but-"

He suddenly stopped his rambling when he felt Jungkook looking at him with a sweet smile, not even a trace of the anger that he saw before.

"If I had that idea that my bun is hungry and waiting for me, I'd have ditched every meeting in an instant to join you at the dining," Stating it in a heartbeat, Jungkook leaned forward that his breath was hitting Taehyung's cheeks that were turning pink.

"I- that- hey stay away from me." Taehyung was on lack of words and at the end, he pushed the other and rushed to the bathroom and locked the door. His heart was again beating so loudly, his body getting hot, especially his face.

"What the hell Taehyung! What you were babbling there?" He scolded himself but flinched when a soft knock was heard on the door.

"Come on dear one, I'm also hungry." Taehyung felt giddy again and bit his lip.

"No! Go back! Have your meetings, after all, I'm used to this." Taehyung retorted back but bit his tongue. Why he was saying that?

"So, my baby needs all of my attention now? Fine. I'll give you, but come out." It gave him an odd satisfaction making Taehyung smile shyly before he washed his face to feel a bit better on his hot face.

"This is so embarrassing." He mumbled to himself, tapping his cheeks, and opened the door to only yelp when he was picked up by Jungkook.

"Hey! Put me down! Jungkook! Jun- oh my God, maids are watching.. put me down." He was protesting but felt like hiding in the embrace of the other as he saw the maids and guards' side glancing at him.

Jungkook just smirked and lead him to the dining room and settled him on the chair but the other just whined and hit his head on the table, covering his head with his both arms.