- Aislin's P.O.V -

I felt something cool slide over my ring finger and I looked down as he pushed a small ring over my last knuckle. I gasped and yanked my hand from his roughly.

"No! Why?!" I ripped it off my finger and threw it across the icy landscape. His smooth, gloved, hand snapped down on my jaw and jerked my head closer to his.

"You. Are. Mine." He growled between clenched teeth, slowly. I made a disgusted face and spat on him. Then, I let out a squeal as he ripped my hair backwards and tied a gag around my mouth. I struggled in his arms as rough ropes bound my wrists together. I flared my nostrils as a black cloth drained the light from everything around me. Securing me in darkness.

My whole body was tense as the soft sound of horse hooves filled my ears. My body rocked back and forth and my shoulders ached. He was sitting behind me and I flinched each time his arm brushed my waist. His chest rose and fell pressing against my shoulder blades and sometimes his chin rested on top of my head. Which made my heart fill with disgust. Sometimes I tried to throw myself off the horse but his arms blocked all exits. His crotch was grinding against my lower back and my stomach flipped and turned with fear. I tasted bile in the back of my throat. I bit down on the cloth gag and suddenly he pressed a slobbery kiss to my neck. A gasp escaped my lips and I jerked forward causing my stomach to slam into the horn on the saddle. I gagged and coughed. His hands rested firmly on my hips as I tried to wiggle from his grip.

"Shtop." I whined through the gag.

I found myself being lifted from horse and when my feet touched the ground I immediately turned and ran. I couldn't see anything. And my hands were tied together but I ran anyways. Skidding on the icy landscape. His arms wrapped around my waist and lifted me over his shoulder. I screamed and flailed my legs. After a few minutes of screaming and sobbing, I was set down on a soft bed. My gag was gently removed along with my ropes and cloth and I licked my dry lips and rubbed my wrists.

I felt a weight on my abdomen and when I looked up Naddr was pinning my wrists down with his knees on either sides of my hips. I felt his lips on mine and I kept them pressed into a thin line as he caressed my cheek with rough
knuckles. I pulled away and turned my head.

"I'm sorry I can't...." I whispered and he grabbed my jaw roughly.

"Since when do you make the decisions?" He snapped and yanked my head forwards. My neck beginning to ache from all the yanking.

I felt tears beginning to stream down my cheeks and his eyes softened when he noticed them.

"Don't cry, love." He whispered, wiping away a tear with his knuckle. I flinched away from him and he stroked my hair behind my ear.

"C-can I sleep now please?" I pleaded and dropped my gaze to my lap. He nodded and helped me under the covers. I shivered and felt the bed dip on the other side. He dragged me backwards so my back was pressed firmly against his chest and I tensed up. His hands rested on my stomach as I began to tremble. One, long, restless, wide awake night ahead of me.

- 1 month later-

It has been one month and I have gone almost completely mute. I'm barely clinging onto the last shred of hope that Loki will find me. Each day I grow closer and closer to the option of suicide and each day I grow weaker and weaker as this landscape drains my energy. Naddr continued to make sexual advances on me but I would just lay still until he would hit me out of frustration of my uncooperativeness. I show almost no emotion anymore, except for when I slice my wrists. I sleep most of the time, since I can never sleep at night. Just hiding away. I only leave my room to eat. I only leave my room to climb to the roof, ready to jump. Just to talk myself back down again and rip up the suicide note I've written over and over.