1- room

It's the day, I'm moving. Maryland was good and all but my foster parents couldn't afford anything. They are moving to New York as they have family there that will help us. But I have to leave griffin, my boyfriend. And Kate, my bestfriend. Addisons coming with us I've known her my whole life, well since I was 5. She's my foster parents real kid. But she's also my bestfriend. Never really considered Chris and Jamie, my real parents. They never cared for me as my real parents did...

Flashback

me and charli sat in our dads lap, he was rubbing charlis back while telling me a story. I always loved his story's. This one was how mom picked our names. Mom died not long after charli was born, she got sick and died, I was only 5, char was 2 years old. Our dad left alone from there on. Always the best dad and he loved us dearly. Our grandma taking care of us while he was on trips. "night kiddo" he spoke softly getting up to put charli in her bed. I climbed up to my top bunk, charli on the bottom. "night princess, grandma is coming in the morning. I have to leave" tucking me in he did our hand shake. Clap. Clap. Clap. High five. "But daddy me and chawi will miss you" before I would finish he interrupted me "no buts. I'm not gonna be gone for long, just a week. And I promise that we'll be together again soon"

End of flashback

That day was the hardest day ever. The gut feeling that somethings wrong. Being 5 I didn't know what to do. Next thing I knew, I was sitting in a chair crying my eyes out of the news about my dad. Daddy. The ship crashed just after they left the dock. He was the last one to get one lifeboat but he didn't make it That day. "Dixie! Come on we have to go now!" Chris shouted. Jumping up with my cow, phone and computer. It's all I need for the ride. Everything else was in box's or I was forced to get rid of.

I got on the car beside Addison. "Dixie move your stuff" Jamie was looking over her shoulder while Chris was side-eyeing me. "Mom it's fine" Addison tried stoping us from fighting as that's what's always what happens when we talk. Jamie and Chris don't talk much to me the rest of the ride. It was 3 hours in and we had 6 more hours to go. Holding my cow staring out the window. "Dixie when will you ever call us your parents" Chris asked out of no where. "When we have the same blood."

The literally needed validation from a 17 year old. What? "Listen here young lady! We have gave you nothing but respect and this is how you treat us!" Chris was always short tempered and I didn't think that's what made me hate him. Apart from all the yelling and screaming he did when I was little. "I had respect but you didn't want it. Yelling at a 5 year old who is traumatized from being taken away from her sister is not respect. It's your fault I don't have her anymore. Your the one that chose that you only wanted one kid." My point was that it was there point my life sucked.

After 6 more hour of as yelling and screaming at each other we got 'home' this would never be home. Connecticut was my home. My home was with charli and my dad. My home was with my family before they passed.

I grabbed the only thing that was mine in the car. Other then my mattress that was already at the house. It was smaller then I imagined. Walking into it with a small backpack full of all my stuff. My phone in my pocket, holding my cow and computer in my other hand. "Addison your room is the first on the right and dixie your is the second on the left" Chris needed the girls to get inside. I ran up to my room. It was small. My mattress took up half the room. The mattress wasn't even big. Dropping everything at the side of my bed and flopping downs still holding my cow. He doesn't have a name. My dad got him for me before he passed. I never named him but charli always called him mr.moo, such a good name right? It was around 9pm and I had school tomorrow. Yeah they are sending me to school literally before all the stuff gets here. What will this new school be like? What if something happens? That night was full of what if's. But all I could think of is how griffins handling this. I mean I broke up with him.

I go onto Instagram to see a picture of him and another girl. Looking at more pictures, one of them kissing. THAT ASS! It hasn't even been 24 hours. All he ever wanted was to get in my pants. He never did though. I looked at the caption

Griffinjohnson: happy 4 months baby <3

THAT BITCH WAS CHEATING ON ME!?!? I try figuring out who the girl was. Zooming into her face. A blonde, brown eyes and a sharp jawline.

NO NO NO NO. PLEASE TELL ME ITS NOT WHO I THINK IT IS

word count- 910

A/N: anyway here's what I've been doing instead of writing the other story... atleast I got some of it