Y/n: GONNA KICK YALLS ASSES WOO

Start from the beginning

"HEY, HEY! LOOK AT THIS SURVEY!" Monoma exclaimed, holding up a sheet. "I took it at the school festival! I asked which people liked better, Class A's concern, or Class B's super, high quality play! CAN YOU SEE IT??? WE WON BY TWO VOTES!"

"LET ME TAKE THOSE TWO VOTES, AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASS LIKE THE WHORE YOU ARE, WHORE!!" You yelled, struggling beneath your classesmates, making a peace sign with your fingers.

"Why are you suddenly calling people whores?!" Jiro exclaimed.

"AND NOW TODAY! CLASS A VERSUS CLASS B! IT'S OUR FIRST JOINT COMBAT TRAINING, WE'LL--"

"Shut up." Aizawa appeared, wrapping his cloth tightly around Monoma's throat.

"... kinky."

"Y/N!"

"Today, there will be a special partcipiant," Vlad(?) said, coming up behind Aizawa ;).

"Please try not to embarrass yourselves," Aizawa added. You scoffed.

"Impossible."

"A special participant?" Yaoyorozu repeated.

"I'll beat em!" Bakugo exclaimed.

"Is it a girl?" Denki asked. You perked up.

"Is it? HAPPY PRIDE."

"Let'd do our best together!" Kirishima and Tetsutetsu said.

"He wants to transfer into the hero course," Aizawa said. The new person walked into the area, and Izuku immediately lit up. "From normal course Class C, Hitoshi Shinzo." You looked him up and down.

"He aint a girl, but I'll take it."

"Will you stop tryna fuck people?" Denki asked.

"It's Pride, I can do whatever or whoever I want."

"That's not how Pride works."

"This is a hatecrime."

"THIS IS NOT A HATECRIME."

"WELL I HATE IT, AND I'M GAY, WHAT MORE IS THERE--"

"Shinso, why don't you say a few words?" Aizawa interrupted you.

"I'm Hitoshi Shinso. I've already fought against some of you during the sports festival," he introduced. "But saying we're friends just because we've fought before... I'm not into good sportsmanship like that."

"Damn. Hurts more than when my mom left me."

"I'm already dozens of steps behind you all. Sorry, but I'm desperate for this."

"Damn, same, hmu."

"I want to become a proper hero and use my quirk to help others. All of you here are walls that I must overcome."

"Then overcome me, papi chulooo."

"Y/n pls."

"I'm not planning on being friends. Thanks for having me."

"ANYTHING FOR YOU, SHINSO!"
Everyone clapped after his little speech.

"Well, shall we start?" Aizawa asked.

"It's time for combat training!" Vlad exclaimed.

"YYYYEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *pterodactyl screech* LET'S TURN THESE BITCHES INSIDE OUT BY USING THE HUGE MUSCLES ON OUR FOREARMS FROM JACKING OFF!!" Everyone just stood by awkwardly as you screeched a war cry.

~
After the rules were explained, the lot of you were to draw lots. You were the fifth battle, partnered with Mineta, Ashido, Uraraka, and Midoriya.

"YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YOU'RE GONNA GET YOUR COLON STRETCHED WITH HOW FAR I'M GONNA SHOVE MY ASS UP YOUR FOOT, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"... don't you mean 'my foot up your ass'?"

"I said what I said."

~
As you watched the first match go on from the side, you were practically shitting your pants from excitement.

"Does anyone have a diaper?"

"WOULD YOU STOP," Midoriya yelled. You sat down on the ground and looked up at the large screen in front of you.

"Class A's at a disadvantage," you said, "With Shinso there, they're lugging an extra weight."

"Yeah... that's what I thought," Midoriya replied. "But, they're strong. They'll win, for sure."

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}