"Vrishali... Where are you? I can't find you..." Padmanabh said. Vrishali chuckled but covered her mouth knowing Padmanabh is near.

Padmanabh heard Vrishali's chuckle and smiled.

"Okay, I lost the game. Now come out." Vrishali shook her head.

When Vrishali didn't step out Padmanabh kneed down opening the door. Vrishali let out a yelp when Padmanabh wrapped his cold hand around Vrishali's ankle.

"Hey..." Vrishali laughed out loudly. Padmanabh started tickling Vrishali.

"No...no...." Vrishali giggled pulling her feet away.

"Then why did you tickle me?" Padmanabh asked as Vrishali laughed. Padmanabh pulled Vrishali out of the cupboard. Vrishali fell on Padmanabh as they started laughing.

"How did you hide there?" Padmanabh asked.

"I found that place before and decided to play hide and seek with you."

Vrishali wrapped her arms around Padmanabh's neck. Padmanabh shook his head when Vrishali's stomach growled.

"I'm hungry after the workout," Vrishali said.

"Early dinner?"

"Yes!"

Vrishali got up pushing her hand for Padmanabh. Padmanabh took her hand and stood up towering over her.

"Why are you so tall?" Vrishali asked as she started jump walking towards the kitchen. Padmanabh checked out from behind watching her bottom jiggle.

"Stop checking my back."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"I love you."

"You are turning bold."

"Because of you."

*

Vrishali watched with wide eyes as she looked at Padmanabh standing before the mirror.

Padmanabh looked at Vrishali with wide eyes as she stood near the bathroom entrance with her hand wrapped around the knob.

Vrishali's gaze went down from his face to collarbone to his hairy chest to his toned stomach to- she stopped looking when Padmanabh cleared his throat snapping Vrishali out of her daze.

"Woah, you are ripped," Vrishali commented looking at Padmanabh's toned body. She didn't know that he worked out nor she ever saw him naked.

Vrishali closed her eyes as she stepped out and walked over to the bed. Padmanabh blinked his eyes looking at the door.

His cheeks and ears turned red. They have never gone further than kissing each other. Noone saw him half-naked apart of his family members.

He wore his t-shirt and sweatpants before walking into the bedroom. Vrishali sat on the bed looking at the floor with her legs bobbing.

All Vrishali can think of is Padmanabh's body, now that she saw him half-naked.

"Vrishali..." There was a sexual attraction between them but neither of them took the first step to do something.

Now that Vrishali saw him, her mind is filled with dirty thoughts. She has a huge urge to touch him.

"You know what, we should do it. I can't ignore my sexual attraction towards you," Vrishali blurted out without filter taking Padmanabh by surprise and shock.

He opened and closed his mouth not knowing what to say. Surely he is attracted to her but he doesn't know how to make the first move.

Vrishali stood and walked over to Padmanabh. She leaned down pulling his face closer to her. Their hearts are beating fast and they are nervous.