12

Diya Kumari sipped her tea while the two ladies who sat across her kept glancing at her

Diya Kumari sipped her tea while the two ladies who sat across her kept glancing at her. They need an answer, Diya Kumari is not in the mood to answer them.

"Di-" the elder lady spoke but she stopped speaking when Diya Kumari hardened her eyes.

"I'm not going to change my decision. My son is already married to a lady from that household and practically he is your brother-in-law. Even if my son gives divorce to your filthy, stupid and silly sister, do you really think you have a chance of marrying him? Do you think my son would marry his ex-wife's sister?" Diya Kumari questions looking at Simrita and Radhika.

Radhika grunts her teeth knowing about it. She knew she didn't hold any chance of marrying Padmanabh anymore. But she hates the fact that Vrishali married him. If he can't be hers then he can't belong to her sister.

"So you going to leave Vrishali? You going to let her be your son's wife?" Radhika questioned confidently poking Diya Kumari's ego.

"Do you really think I would allow someone as low as her to be my son's wife? I know what I have to do and when that time comes I'm sure your sister won't be staying in India anymore."

Diya Kumari smiled evilly keeping the teacup away. She got a clear idea of what she is going to do in the near future. That thought alone makes her smile knowing the future of Vrishali.

"What you are going to do Diya ji?" Simrita asked wanting to know about Diya Kumari's plan.

"Leave those matters to me and here." Diya Kumari spoke handing a card to them.

"What is this?" Radhika questioned confusedly.

"Open it and see." Simrita opened the card to see a picture of a guy.

"Who is this?" Simrita questioned.

"Heard of Thakur Mahendra Kumar?" Diya Kumari asked them knowing clearly about the answer.

"Yes, isn't he the one who owns the biggest manufacturing company in Rajasthan?" Simrita questioned excitedly.

"Hmm, right."

"What about him?" Radhika questioned coming straight to the point.

"Simple, I know the intention behind your interest in marrying my son." Radhika's eyes flared with anger.

"And I know the intention of why you wanted me to marry your son." Radhika fired back.

"Careful..." Diya Kumari stated. The reason why she wanted Radhika to be her son's wife is that she wanted her daughter-in-law to help her in politics. She needed someone who was just like her. With the same mindset and who knows the tricks to pull.

"He is the son of Mahendra Kumar, I already spoke to him. If you two agree they will be coming to your house for Radhika's hand," Diya Kumari spoke.

Simrita felt a rush of happiness inside her. Mahendra Singh is a rich person with factories all over India. Radhika would become a rich person if she married Mahendra Kumar's son.