29

Vrishali sips her hot chocolate looking at Jordan and Aryan

Vrishali sips her hot chocolate looking at Jordan and Aryan. Hailey is taking a nap on the table. Michael is flirting with Belle and Belle is blushing madly.

"You fucking stop flirting in front of us man" Jordan scolds Michale.

"Why?" Michale says smirking at Jordan.

"Guys don't start a dog's fight," Aryan said taking Hailey's drink.

"You are saying that we fight like dogs?" Jordan asked Aryan.

"Isn't it clear when I said?" Aryan asked. Vrishali rolled her eyes as she waited for Padmanabh's message.

"When will the lunch ends?" Jordan asked turning his head towards Vrishali.

"In twenty minutes," Vrishali said after looking at the time.

"Stop flirting for twenty minutes man," Jordan said looking at Micheal.

The reason why Jordan is getting irritated is because even he had feelings for Belle from day one. But when Belle ended up becoming Micheal's project partner, Michael developed feelings for Belle.

Right now it seems like even Belle got feelings for Michael but she isn't ready to accept Michael.

"Why? Does it bothers you?" Micheal asked. Vrishali shared a look with Aryan. Aryan stood up from his seat pulling Jordan with him.

"Let's go and meet Harriet" Aryan said to Jordan. Aryan gave a serious look to Jordan. Jordan nodded picking his bag up. Vrishali watches as Aryan and Jordan leave. Vrishali's phone rang.

"See you guys in the class, wake Hailey up okay?" Vrishali said looking at Micheal and Belle.

"Sure" Belle replied. Vrishali stood up with her bag and hot chocolate. She answered the call with a huge smile.

"Helloooo" Vrishali said. Padmanabh chuckled on the other side.

"Hello, did you eat?" Padmanabh asked pushing the files on his desk gently.

"Yup"

"You going home?" Vrishali asked Padmanabh.

"In a bit" Padmanabh replied.

"Good... Good..."

"You didn't send me your photographs" Vrishali complained.

"I will send you once the photographer sends me the file" Padmanabh said leaning back in his seat.

"How was the festival?" Vrishali asked. She couldn't go back to India for the Dussehra festival.

"It went good like previous years. But this time Naina Didi decided to stay for a week with kids" Padmanabh said.

"Awe really? I miss them"

"They miss you too"

"I went to a friend's house for Dussehra. They celebrated so much and I had fun" Vrishali said.