Maknae (ChaengTzu)

Start from the beginning

Great.

She's talking about herself in the third person again.

I looked at her lust-filled face, "Yes, Chaeyoung. I like fucking you."

"Good, Oppa," she squealed, "Because Chaeyoung likes getting fucked her brains out by you, Oppa. Fuck me! Fuck me hard, Y/N Oppa! Fuck me!"

Chaeyoung kept on talking dirty, while Tzuyu just moaned and groaned, humping her hips as much as she could against my arm.

I stretched my thumb upward and prodded the Maknae's asshole.

"Yes, Oppa, play with my pussy," Tzuyu breathed, "Toy with my ass... Ahhh... Oppa... So gooood..."

It was hard keeping my concentration between fucking Chaeyoung and fingering Tzuyu, especially if all three of us completely succumbed to our lust fifteen minutes later.

The smells and sounds of sex soon pervaded my bedroom.

My hand was wet with Tzuyu's pussy juice, with a good amount of it soaking the bedsheet underneath her.

Chaeyoung was squirming on the bed, completely enjoying the pounding her pussy was getting.

She looked so sexy, with that pretty face all contorted, reflecting her sexual desires, her slim, naked body, and my hard dick sawing her fresh, shaved cunt.

She welcomed each thrust I made into her, turning her on more and more.

Tzuyu's arms lost their strength.

Her head was now planted on the bed and her sexy and firm butt was up high, her shoulders and knees supporting her weight, giving me a clearer, more exposed view of her lovely pussy with my fingers stuck inside.

Her inner thighs glistened with her juices as well.

Five more minutes were all it took to bring the both of them into their climax.

I couldn't describe it any other way regarding how their pussy walls clamped around me before they released a violent wave of juices.

I just liked it how all of the Twice members are squirters when it comes to orgasms.

Both of them shuddered hard as they moaned and groaned throughout their climaxes, rocking the bed a bit, as I continued pistoning my cock and my fingers into their convulsing snatches.

It was a bit amusing too at this point that they are so synchronized in their choreographies onstage that their attitude and training has spilled over to other aspects of their lives, even cumming at the same time.

I pulled out of Chaeyoung's cunt, letting her honey spill all over the bedsheet, lacing the air with more of the intoxicating aroma of sex.

Not letting her get more than a moment's rest, I lifted her butt a bit and aimed my dick at her puckered brown backdoor, and eased my way in.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh... my ass... aaaaahhhh... Y/N Oppa..." Chaeyoung moaned suddenly.

I started banging Chaeyoung's rectum while I kept on finger-fucking Tzuyu.

To make things a little more interesting, I also eased my thumb into the younger girl's asshole as well, stretching my hand as much as I could.

"Ungh, Oppa, yes, play with my ass..." Tzuyu moaned as well, wiggling her butt a bit.

Chaeyoung's face contorted in a mix of pain and pleasure, with the latter eventually winning out as we continued our anal sex.

Eventually, she was speaking dirtily again, completely enjoying my sawing her butthole fast and hard.