He took her hand "And we can go and open a moving food truck serving home-cooked meals." She laughed "I can spread the word out" "And I can be the cook and manager. Sounds great to me." He said placing the plates in front of me.

"Some wine my dear?" He asked. "I am a lightweight remember?" I told him. "Don't worry, I can help you if you fall down Honey. I am going to hold you I promise." He said placing two glasses and putting a little red wine into it.

 "Do you Know Miss Mathur red wine is actually considered good for heart health?" He asked. "When taken in moderation of course excess of nothing is healthy," Forrest said as she begins eating. "Hmmm... you are getting better at this. This is pretty good."

Forrest's lips curve into a smile. "What to say other than we aim to please mademoiselle." She laughed and his spirits lifted. He made her laugh and he did it without any help. Looks like he hasn't loosened his charm just yet. He took the plate away from her. "Dessert Honey?" He asked. "Depends on what is on the menu." He was shocked again.

But then he knew instantly she was past her tolerance level. "What do you want for the dessert honey?" Forrest asked brushing closer to her on purpose. Just to see the effect he has on her and he wasn't disappointed a bit not a bit.

She pointed at him. "Now you are making me hot and bothered Mr. Don't do that. You don't know my wild side yet." He begins to wash the dishes and she joined him. To his horror with another glass of wine. "You are going to have a nasty hangover tomorrow morning honey. "Am I? I thought you were keeping watch over me and the number of glasses I drink" She said making him chuckle. 

"Don't blame me in the morning when you cannot stand up because of the headache Honey" She took another sip of her drink. He took her glass away. "That's enough for tonight Reva. Now you should sleep. It is late and we need to wake up early tomorrow remember, Chris is coming with Pia. Don't you want to go to the airport and receive them?" She nodded.

But then said "You are worst than my hostel warden always bossing me around. Always telling what to do and what not to. Were you always bossy with all your girlfriends?" She asked drunk clearly. He held her hands and held a glass of cold water for her. "Drink this" she drank a little and Forrest glared at her. "All of it, finish it Reva" She finished it holding the glass to him.

"Now are you happy Mr. Lyte?" She asked. "Yes, very now we are going to sleep and I am going to sleep with you if you do not mind baby. It is very late" He picked her up and she squealed at that like a little girl. "I thought you were going to give me dessert." He put her into the bed.

 "Don't you now Miss Mathur know that sweets are bad for you?" "But it never stopped you did it?" She asked. "To get your sweet things and you haven't answered my question, were you always this much bossy with all your girlfriends?" He chuckled.

"No, I was not and you were supposed to be my fiancée remember not my girlfriend. That makes it my right to boss you. No questions asked. Now go to sleep." He said. "I want my dessert first" She whined. "Alright, what can I serve you, your highness?" He asked her. She pointed to him. "Me?" He asked. She nodded smiling. "What can I do?" She pulled his hand and he fell on top of her.

"Now?" He asked. She pulled his neck down and kissed him. Though she was drunk she can still feel the effect he has on her. The shivers were still present and still very much real. Her body shook wherever he touched her. He himself was unsure of why she has this effect on him. 

It was not like anything he had ever felt. And at this point, he wants nothing but to give himself to her. In any way she wants him to be, he wanted to be hers. Just hers, and he wanted the opposite to be true, he wanted to call her his. Just his.

His lips met her and his hands untied his robe slowly stroking her skin. She pulled away looking at him and he was afraid suddenly. Did he do something wrong? He knew he had tread very carefully upon these waters. 

He knew nothing about her, and he was afraid to hurt her. "You are overdressed." She said surprising him. He took off his clothes stripping down under her watchful gaze and then he joined her again.

His skin against her. And it was better than anything he can imagine ever. She fits perfectly with him like he was made just for her. And she was made for him. His mouth kissed her skin making her moan. He kept his promise to her. He kept his promise and he did not go any further than he should that can make her uncomfortable in any way. "Forrest" She moaned. He bit harder on her neck and then at her chest.

She pulled him in closer. Her hands moving on his back over the scars. Only she can see his vulnerable self. He has let her in and only her no one else. Just her. She was the only one for him. He knew it. "Reva, I do not want to control myself in your presence. But I want you to accept me fully before you give yourself to me." He thought.

She felt his excited part and very well aware of his arousal that made her blush. He saw her blushing ad smiled. "You are so beautiful, Reva Mathur." He pressed his lips on her forehead and then she placed her head over his chest cuddling him. "Good night little birdie," he said. "Good night My Prince" She mumbled sleepily.

The next morning the sun rose with the news of chaos. He was in a very good mood seeing finally he is with someone he was supposed to be with. But the alarm for Reva's apartment complex went off, at almost three in the morning. Leaving her on the bed was the hardest decision for him that he ever made but he left her.

He scribbled a small note for her and walked out of the building. As he reached the apartment complex, he saw police tape lining the scene. He wondered about the nature of the incident. "Sir you cannot go inside." The officer stopped him.

 "Officer this is my fiancée's apartment, I need to know what had happened and if she was in any kind of danger," I told them. "Alright, I will take you there personally, but you might want to hold on to your breath. You might pass out." How horrific is that exactly?

He saw the entire house was intact, but when he reached Reva's room, He was taken aback. It was horrifying. There was blood all over her bed. Her clothes were tattered. Her photo was slashed. Frames broken. And there was a horrible stench all over the place. But that wasn't what was horrifying In the middle of the white sheet was a human heart, or I think it was human and there was this knife plunged into it. With blood gushing from it still.

The decapitated soft toys were lined, with more mutilated dolls in Reva's clothes. It was horrible. Forrest called Christopher knowing that his flight might land in few hours. He picked the SAT phone. "Chris, we have a situation here," Forrest said. 

"Someone just vandalized Reva's room. All the other things are intact. But her room is vandalized, and it is horrific, I think someone wants to harm her." Christopher turned silent. Can Kelly do such a thing? But why target Reva? That doesn't make any sense.

"Is she with you?" Christopher asked, "No she is in my place, sleeping. I got an alarm and came in. I needed to know what was wrong with this place." Christopher's eyes widen in surprise. 

"Forrest you fool, it was a decoy. Her life is at risk. How could you leave her alone?" Christopher asked. "I...I didn't think it through, that it could be a decoy to take me out of my own house. I...I need to reach her. I will call you back later ok?" And he cut the call.

He reversed his car and drove towards his house crossing every limitation he had made for once about overspeeding. He needed that added on speed, he needed to make sure she was safe and secure. Less than ten minutes he parked in front of his apartment complex and he ran towards the elevator. For some reason, his elevator wasn't working at all.

He took the emergency stairs and ran like his life depended on it. He knew police might be following him because he had broken, he doesn't know how many overspeeding laws that morning. Finally, he opened his door which was unlocked for some reason. And inside only silence gripped him.

Then suddenly Reva jumped on him. "Lookout" she cried. But it was too late the black figure jumped down on Forrest pinning him onto the floor. 

Word Count: 2368 Words