Prompts

☕︎HOST PROFILE☕︎

☕︎HOST PROFILE☕︎

LGBTQIAP+

"We were destined to each other by card fortunetelling at a café—you were the attractive queen of hearts, while I was only a jack of clubs." Use this sentence as a starter sentence of your story and keep writing!

☕︎ENGLISH PROFILES☕︎

adultfiction

You have a pretty boring day in the cafe. You have attended only three customers. The day passes and you are about to close your cafe. Suddenly the bell jingles and someone enters inside. When you approach that person for taking the order, the latter places the most ridiculous order you can ever imagine…

🌈

BACommunity

In general you are someone who tries to spend as little as possible in your hometown. You whisk yourself away to your favorite coffeeshop away from your friends and family, basking in the comfort of the coffee scene. At the end of this particular relaxation day, you notice a young child crying in their knees as the winds blow briskly in what appears to be the aftermath of a bullying incident.

🌈

BullyingPrevention

You attend a coffeeshop for a late night spoken word poetry jam. Unlike previous nights, you and the rest of the audience notice a brand new speaker who speaks from the heart. While you enjoy the spoken word, you notice that the rest of the audience does not feel the same way.

🌈

ComeAndSitWithUs

You bought a run-down coffee shop located in a laidback, mundane town for below market price. Not a perfect investment, but it’s an investment you can afford. You turn the coffee shop into something unique and contemporary that changed the town for better. Suddenly, the coffee shop becomes a gossip hub where secrets of the town’s residents begin to unfold. This town isn’t so mundane after all.

🌈

ContemporaryLit

As a wedding dress and suit designer, you're supposed to turn in the couple's outfits to them in a cafe down the street from your office. Upon entering, you find their fiance, waiting alone. Keeping the clothes on the table, you place an order for your coffee, but end up tripping over and spilling it on the newly made clothes. You beg their fiance to keep it a secret, as you would produce another piece, but will they do so without a price? And will that price be falling in love with them?