Coffee & Pride | #WrittenWithPride Challenge

Hello Peaches!

Hello Peaches!

Welcome to this year's Pride Month collaboration, Coffee & Pride | #WrittenWithPride Challenge!

Spring is coming to an end, but that doesn't mean Wattpad will stop blooming. It's getting warmer and warmer, and that means you can finally take your coffee and company out in the sun again. Here on Wattpad, we have another idea to share a cup of coffee, #WrittenWithPride Challenge!

Putting aside that cup of coffee, June is also Pride Month! Our LGBTQ community is ever growing and we learn new, exciting things about each other, each day. Best way to get to know one another? Converse over a cup of coffee! That's kind of why Turks call it: "A cup of coffee will be remembered for 40 years."

Turkish to Americano, Latte to Mocha, all coffees are a nice cozy home that begins friendships as well as love. Imagine two different age groups, one old and one young, transgender chatting over a steaming cup of coffee... or two people glancing shyly at each other in excitement of a first meeting... So, long story short, coffee is the first key to a conversation, relationship, friendship and love.

With collaboration between various ambassador-managed profiles and languages, we invite you to participate in this year's Pride Month contest, Coffee & Pride!

To mark the beginning of Pride 2021, share the title of your favorite LGBTQ book and switch out one word with the word "Pride" in the comment section!

Oh, before we forget, make sure to add our dazzling tag!

#WrittenWithPride