Contest Guidelines

➼The contest will run from June 7th to July 7th, 2021

➼The contest will run from June 7th to July 7th, 2021. Stories must be submitted no later than July 7th, 11:59 pm CEST (Central European Summer Time).

For the short stories, they should be between 500 and 5000 words, and for the poems, they should be a maximum of 300 words. However, this is not a hard limit and we're ready to give a small leeway if we like the entries submitted, but please do your best to still stay within the given limit.

➼Publish the story on your profile, then fill in the form. Click on the ContactInBio link provided under our profile bio. You'll see the header "Coffee & Pride | #WrittenWithPride Submission form", submit your entry via it.

➼You must pick a prompt from the list. You shouldn't use more than one prompt in a story, but you can submit multiple entries per prompt as long as all entries are written in one of the listed languages.

➼You have to use LGBTQ characters in your story.

➼You must add the #WrittenWithPride tag to your entry.

➼Please make sure your entry follows Wattpad's Content Guidelines prior to posting.

➼Criteria for judging includes:
—Relevance to the prompt - Stories must be relevant to the prompt above and must follow our rules to be eligible for judging.
—Grammar and style - Quality of writing, particularly adherence to good grammar, spelling, and punctuation, will be judged.
—Creativity - We're always looking for fresh takes and creative approaches to writing.

➼Sharing your story in the comment section below is optional but welcomed so readers can check out your entry.

➼Be kind.