Part 18 - The Sword That Brings the Promised Victory

Illya: Berserker, kill Kazuto!

Kazuto: Raijinken!

(Sword of the Lightning God)

As Berserker jumps to get me, I quickly made a sword made of pure electricity and also made Icecalibur, and slash through Berserker to the ground.

I reinforce both my swords and body from Berserker's attacks. Then I combined two of my elemental swords which I call them and unleash a very powerful slash similar to Excalibur, except it froze and electrified anything at it's way.

Thankfully, Berserker wasn't at the direction of Fuyuki City behind him and I made Ice-calibur exactly like Excalibur but ice sculptured version. The reason for that is for me signaling Shirou to project Excalibur.

Then I sensed something from Shirou and that is he projecting Excalibur. He's not done yet, he can't leave a detail behind.

Saber: That sword...is my...

My plan succeeded! I continue parrying Berserker's attacks as Avenger and Rin helping me with her jewels.

Saber: Shirou, the sword.

Shirou: Right.

I saw Shirou and Saber hold Excalibur together as it radiants a light. Avenger quickly get me and Rin out of the way.

Then as the sword clashed with the Berserker's giant blade, the giant blade broked and Excalibur was pierced to Berserker's chest.

Then Berserker's no more, no revivals. I know caster is watching.

Berserker: So that is your sword, Saber.

Saber: This is Caliburn… the sword from the stone of selection. My sword that was forever lost.

Berserker: But...That was not your sword. That was only an illusion made by this man.

Saber nods quietly.

Berserker: It was an imitation after all. It is a sword that will never exist again.
But still...that illusion cannot be underestimated. I did not expect it to destroy my body six-fold with a single bow.

Berserker disperses into the air... Showing he is now defeated.

Rin: Wow...

Kazuto: Indeed. Caliburn...

Rin: It seems we know who Saber is.

Kazuto: Knowing Shirou, he doesn't until we told him.

Saber: Shirou...

Shirou: No, I'm fine. Huh?

Illya: No way... Berserker... You died?

Saber: ...

Shirou stopped Saber taking actions.

Shirou: No, Saber! Don't lay your hands on Illya. Now that Berserker's gone, Illya's not as dangerous as before.

Kazuto: Are you sure, Shirou? She might do something twisted if we let our guard d-

Shirou: Kazuto! Please...

Kazuto: ...Fine. Avenger, let's go.

Avenger: Of course.

Kazuto: Now come on, we're still at the forest so we're not safe. (especially with someone spying on us...)

We need back to the Emiya's home.

To be continued...

Fate/Stay Night: Avenger Risesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें