"Y/N... Why didn't you save me?"

"Killua, I tried to."

"Why? Why did you let me die?"

Tears started forming in your eyes. You tried to speak, but no words left your mouth. Killua grabbed you by the throat, and took out your heart.

You woke up, sweat dripping down your forehead. You looked around, and saw Killua peacefully sleeping next to you. You crawled into a ball and started crying.

You started mumbling to yourself, "No... That was so scary." You felt something moving next to you. "Y/N? Are you okay?" You looked over and saw Killua staring at you.

You wiped the tears away from your face and said, "Just a bad dream. Go back to sleep." Killua sat up and asked, "Are you alright?" You stared at the ground and said, "Yeah..."

Killua put his hand on your shoulder. You looked at him and then started to cry again. You looked away from him and then said, "No! No I'm not alright!"

It was one of those cries where you whimper, and struggle to breathe because you're trying to not cry but you can't stop crying.

Without even thinking you wrapped your arms around Killua and started crying into his shoulder. He didn't do anything for a moment, but then he hugged you back.

He rested his chin on your shoulder and asked, "What was the dream about, if you don't mind me asking." You shook your head in the crook of his neck and said, "I don't wanna talk about it."

He nodded and continued to hug you. It was quiet, apart from all of your whimpering and the sounds of you trying to breathe, until you said, "I don't want you to die."

You shook your head on his shoulder and said, "I don't want you to ever die." You squeezed him harder, "I don't want you to leave me, Killua."

You laid the side of your head onto his shoulder and said, "I still need you... I'm so glad you're not dead."

You stopped talking, and let go of Killua. You wiped a bit of snot off your face with your sleeve, and you said, "I'm sorry."

You started crying again and said, "I'm sorry." Killua looked at you and said, "If you're ready to tell me what it was about, I'm here to listen."

You nodded and said, "Well... I don't remember much..." Killua smiled and said, "Go ahead. Take your time."

You wiped your tears away and said, "Thank you... It's just hard for me to talk about this type of stuff."

You took a deep breath and said, "Remember how Gippy got bit by that ant?" Killua nodded. You continued and said, "Well... we were playing together, and you were running from me. I yelled at you to be careful but then..."

Killua stared at you. You looked at him and said, "But then a giant version of one of those ants ate you. I couldn't run away or move. All I was able to do was watch as your organs got torn apart."

Killua's eyes widened. You started crying again and said, "That's not even the worse part. You..." You hesitated and struggled to breathe.

You put your hands on your eyes and said, "You came back to life and started yelling at me! You were asking me things like why didn't I save you, and why I let you die." You looked up at him.

"I didn't want you to die! I never do! I couldn't stop it, it was out of my control!" Killua smiled at you and said, "You know that could never happen. Even if I did die and come back to life, I wouldn't yell at you. I know that it was out of your control, and you're not the reason I died."