1 [Join Game]

This AU has been done before, but I do it differently >:)

George woke up in a white world.
What-
What is this?

He realized no, it wasn't completely white. It was kind of light blue.
He sat up and pushed himself onto his feet.

There was nothing under them, just this one color stretching all around.

"GEORGE!"

George jumped and spun around, recognizing the voice immediately.
"Dream?"

Dream was standing a few meters away, George saw Sapnap standing a bit behind him. He ran over to them.

"This is a dream right? I'm dreaming this."

"Wait you're dreaming? I thought I was dreaming," Sapnap said.

"No, I'm real," George said.

"That's exactly what a dream George would say," Sapnap made a skeptical face.

"Dammit you're just as annoying in my head as in real life," George sighed.

"HEY shut up with that! I am real so you can't be, that's how this works," Sapnap crossed his arms.

"HOW could you know how this works?! I just woke up here or appeared or WhAtEveR, and now you guys are here- wait Dream what's happening?"

Dream had wandered a few steps away while they had been arguing. He pinched himself on the arm a few times and then crouched to put his hands on the "floor" and was craning his neck to examine everything.

Sapnap fell silent.

"Dream?" George asked.

"I don't know." He stood up. "I thought it was a dream, but I can always wake up by pinching my arms. Try it, nothing happens."
He turned around back to George and Sapnap.
"I can't feel anything around me. It's a blank slate."

George hesitantly reached out to touch him.
Dream's eyes were on the sky. He muttered, "It's almost like..."

The second George's fingers made contact with Dream's sleeve the world appeared around them.

"...Minecraft."

It was a Minecraft world. Everything was blocks. The three of them were standing in a field biome with a forest on three sides and a river on one. The East, judging by the sun. Past the river were mountains.

"What. The. F u c k," Sapnap breathed.

George stared in disbelief.

Dream immediately burst into action trying to figure it out.
"Look guys, do you see hearts like in the corner of your vision? Is that just me? And there's a food bar, and inventory slots, ten. I thought that it was the same color as chunks when they aren't loading but this is like-
George? George are you okay?"

George was curled up in a ball with his hands over his face.
Nonononononononono this can't be real it's not real itsnotrealitsnotrealitsnotreal

"George." Dream shook him.

George didn't look at him. It's fake it's fake we can't be stuck here we can't we can't we can't

"Sapnap! George, it's okay. Just breathe. I'm here. Look at me."

George tried to take a deep breath and listen to him. He felt Sapnap crouch next to him and Dream gently put a hand on his shoulder.
His heartbeat was pounding so loud in his ears it drowned out almost everything else.