ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

mark walked hand in hand with aaliyah, out of the resturant. aaliyah kept her head down, out of embarrassment and uncomfortableness. mitch immediately pressed his finger against the ear piece. "wilson, what are you doing?"

aaliyah does not respond, considering she did not want mark to realize who she truly was.

"wilson?" mitch says in a harsher tone, to show how serious he is.

he watched the two leave the restaurant, and rapp cursed under his breath. he immediately gets up from the table, and starts to walk out of the restaurant but was stopped by a server.

"no payment, no leaving." the server demands.

mitch sighs, and quickly reaches into his back pocket for his wallet. he pulls out a few euros and hands them to the server. "can i leave now?" he snaps.

"you are a few too short." the man winces, not wanting to be an inconvenience to rapp.

rapp pulls out a few more euros, and gives them to the server. "have a nice fucking night." mitch mumbles, and pushes past the server. rapp was practically sprinting out the restaurant, praying that he would be able to catch aaliyah and mark in time. but once he stepped out on to the street, the two of them were no where to be seen.

"fuck." mitch mutters, and immediately tries to reach out to hurley and victor. "eyes-on, we got a problem."

"what's the matter, rapp?" hurley questions.

"wilson left the restaurant with smith. i cant find them."

"god fucking damnit." hurley mumbles. "rapp, you are back up for a reason. if she gets hurt, it's on you."

mitch narrows his eyes, at hurley's statement. now he was extremely determined to find aaliyah. rapp immediately runs towards the car he had parked down the block from the restaurant, and sets out to drive around until he spotted aaliyah.

...

"this is a very lovely hotel." aaliyah comments, stepping into the hotel room that belonged to mark.

"thank you. my buddy douglas and i are sharing it." mark responds, taking off his coat and setting it on one of the beds in the room.

"where is your friend?" aaliyah questions, looking around the hotel room.

"he's probably out with his own pretty lady." mark chuckles. he was very awkward around aaliyah. he truly didn't know how he managed to get her, alone, in his hotel room. "you, uh, want something to drink?"

"yes, thank you." aaliyah responds.

mark nods his head and immediately walks over to the small kitchen that was in his hotel suite. he pulls out a bottle of champagne from the fridge, and two champagne glasses from the top cabinet above the small stove. he carefully pours the champagne, angling the glasses so that there would be less foam on top. once both drinks were poured, he walked over to aaliyah, who made herself comfortable a velvet couch. she takes the glass from him, and quietly thanks him. he seats himself right next to aaliyah, and shifts around awkwardly. he takes a sip from his glass, as he looked out the window. his suite had a perfect view of the eiffel tower.

"la tour eiffel." aaliyah mutters, also noticing the amazing view.

"yeah." mark mumbles with an unenthusiastic tone and placed an arm around her shoulders.

"it is so beautiful." she sighs.

"i mean, it's just a tower. nothing special about it." he says under his breath.