"Ey Michael. Where is your dickhead!" She called over as soon as she saw the Aussie, which caused Daniel's performance coach to walk over to her, telling her that Daniel was in a meeting with all the people who belonged to the top at Red Bull and that he would tell him that she had been looking for him, but Joanna didn't even listen any longer. She stormed off to where she knew the conference room at Red Bull was. 

Opening the door without care, Joanna stormed in. Closing the door behind her with a loud bang, before hitting her hands down on the table opposite from where Daniel was seated. The strategists scrambled up from their seats to convert their tactics and Helmut went to say something but Joanna bead him to it. 

"Where is it? That's not funny you asshole!" She told him, ignoring the people around her, while Daniel looked d at her like he had no idea what she was talking about. He even had the audacity to act as if he was innocent. 

"Darling, I'm having a meeting here." The Aussie said while trying to disarm the situation with a charming smile, but Joanna was having none of it, not until she had back what belonged to her. 

"I don't care about your fucking meeting. My medallion! Give it back!" Her face angry in a way Max has never seen before, but he sure as hell wouldn't get involved now. 

"Oh, you mean the little thingy you won't drive without. What makes you think I have it?" Daniel questioned, somehow still smiling which caused the Austrian's blood to boil. Yeah, they played this game and they liked to see when the other one would break but that was one too far. 

"I know it! You left Ferrari late at night after Baku. I thought nothing of it as Seb told me, but now I know why you were there. Where is it, Daniel? That's not funny." Christian had walked over to Joanna and put a hand on her shoulder a pathetic try to calm her down while Daniel was only adding fuel to the fire. 

"I don't have it anymore, sorry darling." The Aussie shurgged and Joanna was close to simply climbing over the table to strangle the man in front of her. Ignoring the Ferrari people and Michael, who entered the room now as well. 

"Where is it?" the Austrian demanded to know once more. 

"I think we should all calm down and..." Christian tried to calm the situation but Joanna was having none of it. Not until her medallion would be back with her. 

"Shut up. This is something between him and me." She stopped Christian mid-sentence, before pointing at Daniel "Tell me, Ricciardo. I won't ask again." She threatened. 

"Well, the last time I've seen it, it dangled from my hand while I went for a stroll by the harbor in Monaco. It must have slipped from my fingers." Daniel told her offhandedly like he was telling some kids a stupid ferry tail. 

"You've thrown it into the ocean?" The Austrian repeated. All the anger was gone. She could only stare at Daniel, not able to belive him. They were friends after all, or so she thought. That deep down they would still laugh about everything in a few months, but this wasn't a game any longer. Now he had really hurt her. Taking her job as a GPDA director from her was one thing, but this, it hit where it really hurt. 

"That was the only piece I had from my mother, Daniel. And you've thrown it into the ocean over a stupid fight?" Joanna said, not able to be angry at him any longer. She simply couldn't show any other emotion than sadness. Deep and all-embracing sadness. 

"Joanna, I didn't know...." Daniel tried to stop Joanna's tears, which were clearly gathering in her eyes, but the Austrian refused to cry and she refused to listen to Daniel. He wasn't worth it any longer. 

"How could you do that?" The Austrian asked him in disbelieve, not in the mood to listen to Daniel apologize. He had a mother, he would never understand what that little piece of jewelry meant to her. Maybe she should call Grace and tell her about her son's behavior.