Chapter 2

I don't know the real name of Jake, so I made up one 😁😁

❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎❤🧡💛💚

The night came quickly...

I sat there in a daze of what happened-when did Jake start caring for me? Okay fine we were getting married, but that doesn't mean that he starts to care for me! 

The truth is that we are getting married only to bring two groups together, and how do I know this, I found it by spying...

Tricky's past pov:

"You're getting married Tricky..." My father spoke in his monotonous voice

"WHAT?" I nearly shouted

"That is no way of talking to anyone" My father said disappointingly, "you are getting married to Jake Gracia...."

(Gracia sound like: Grey- shia)

"Sounds like a baby!" I muttered interrupting my father.

I looked at his eyes trying to get a hint of what his emotions were and then it hit me... Gracia... the first person to hep my father get away from the police, the first person to help a member outside their own group, and the very first person that my father dated, her name, was Melody Gracia.

Melody Gracia had brown wavy hair that reached up to her shoulders. People passed down that she was the most beautiful person to have existed at that time. She was known for proving to everybody that she could take care of not herself alone, but everybody in her group too. She shortly then became the first ever women to lead a gang, but sadly that triumphant months were over when she got married to someone named John Gracia. John died when Melody was only 8 months pregnant- leaving her to raise their son alone. When the child was born, she named the boy after his father's middle name (Jake).  She too passed away when the child was only 6 years old. After that, his grandparents took him in and raised him, preventing him to ever find out what happened to his parents and not acknowledging the fact themselves that Melody and John had died.

His dark moss green eyes showed hurt, confusion but that was quickly replaced by his normal tense eyes. He sat down in his arm chair throwing the newspaper on the table. I took this moment and quickly began to speak, "Can I not get married to him?" This time my father didn't hold back any emotions and raised his voice, "just get over the fact that you are marrying him! You will love him in the time to come and that is final!" He said that as he came forward, and slapped me. Tears brimmed in my eyes and that time even my father held his mouth in shock realizing he might have gone a bit too far this time. 

Later that night, I couldn't sleep, so I decided that I needed a glass of water and walked downstairs. Suddenly, a man dressed in dark clothing came to talk to my father. I hid behind the railing of the staircase hoping that nobody would see me. The strange looking man spoke as he speculated the living room, "is your daughter ready? To... you know... get married against her own will only to contain a bond for both groups!" I was dumbstruck. I was only getting married for a bond that neither of the groups can live without.

Present Tricky's pov:

I looked at the ceiling only to find something stinging in my eyes, a numb moisture. I postulated how much of a height difference there would be if I land on a bush outside. I took a minute to sort everything through my head and packed anything I would need in my backpack. I wore one of the many outfits that Jake had left out for me to get changed into and jumped out of the window.

 I wore one of the many outfits that Jake had left out for me to get changed into and jumped out of the window

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I threw my hoodie on and ran towards the misty forest

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I threw my hoodie on and ran towards the misty forest...