She finally released me after almost making me die without letting me breath.

Jennie dropped her curiosity with questions she saved in her question bank and as usual, I ran away from her sight before she kills me with her queries. I finished my morning routine faster than usual.

And found Jennie still sticking with her questions after I got out.

"Hey, what happened? What did the masters give you as a punishment? Did you perhaps escape?" She dropped her questions on me. And just as I was about to reply, we got a quick notice from a student.

"Y/n, the officials are asking for your presence."

Dang it! Not again.

"Have to go now." I said leaving Jennie alone in the room with a tensed atmosphere.

I hesitantly made my way to the officials and found myself infront of the hall after a while.

Should I go in or not?

They surely know that I escaped my punishment. And they will punish Jungkook and the others for helping me. But if I don't go, the punishment can get severe.

"Why is my life so bad?" I bit my lip in frustration.

My hands refused to touch the door handle. But I forced and brought my hands to open the door.

"Ah, I can't do it." As I was about to withdraw from the decision of opening the door, the door opened by an unknown hand from behind. I turned to my side to get a vague look of the owner of the hand.

"Jungkook?!" I blinked my eyes.

He just looked at me with no interest obviously a very normal and common look of his.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him out of a shock.

"None of your business." Saying that he opened the door and entered the room leaving me no choice but to enter along with him.

I carefully closed the door and walked towards them.

I glanced at Jungkook who had no change of the expression on his face. Wish I could be as fearless as him. He exceeds limits in a very surprising way.

I sighed.

"Everytime a mistake is done, the situation has you both. You have become the most problematic students in Helven. Y/n, you escaped from your punishment. It's a crime. And Jungkook, you have helped her escape which is almost considered as abandonment of RULES!" The official raised his voice at the end.

The rest of the people were silent.

As another official was about to speak, the door opened interrupting him. I turned back just to get the view of Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, Hoseok, Yoongi and Jin entering the room.

Were these guys also summoned? We are doomed.

"Don't you people know the meaning of being PUNCTUAL?" They got scolded as soon as they entered but they don't seem like they give a damn.

What's expected from these guys anyway?

"If you finish what you want say, I can leave." Hoseok spoke with an uninterested tone. Talk about the rudeness and fearlessness. Those words from his mouth raged the officials. They looked like they are about to destroy the world.

I gulped imagining my state after the punishment they are gonna announce.

These boys are here to bring trouble for me. I realised the cruel reality.

"Don't you think you are wasting our time?" Namjoon blurted out. This guy, does he want to keep us on deathbed together? What things are occupying him so much that he is not able to stay patient!

"I wanna know what gives you the nerve to speak like this infront of us." An official spoke calmly.

"I want to convey that it's pointless to punish us." Namjoon spoke smoothly.

"And what makes you think like that?" He got questioned by another official.

"Y/n only killed a sinner on Earth. According to what I know, the person Y/n killed was about to be executed soon through a mission. So that man is supposed to be dead anyways. And Y/n has completed it smoothly. There's no point in punishing her. And we were just saving our teammate yesterday who was being punished for no reason." I stood there with a clueless face after hearing Namjoon's words.

"Do you still dare to punish a student for no reason? And if I am not wrong, there's a rule in Regnum of Helven stating that if a person is punished for no reason, then the officials who punished the person have to step down from their authority. Now, do you still dare to punish her, Master?" Namjoon looked dangerous as he finished.

The officials were taken aback by his words.

Seriously, the intelligence Namjoon holds! I have no words.

The officials went mute.

"Meeting dismiss. And don't commit any mistake in the missions. You may go." Officials declared.

Done already? That's it?

What was I even imagining back then? It's like Namjoon shut their mouths and minds with just a few words. The officials left from here.

"Let's go, Y/n." I turned to Jimin who just spoke. "That's right. We have to leave for the mission now." Namjoon continued and I nodded. "Alright."

"And..." Their attention diverted to me as I started speaking.

"Jungkook is going to be back in the group." I looked at them awaiting their response on this. But they spoke nothing. I don't think this is a relevant topic for them to discuss on.

And Jungkook doesn't look bothered at the same time.

Such rivalry! I wonder what's the beginning of it.

"Also, Thanks for helping me back there and yesterday." I looked down. "Aren't you the one who brought us together and formed a team? It's our responsibility to protect you at all costs, leader." Taehyung finished.

L-Leader?

"Leader?" I blinked my eyes. "Yes, you are the one who suggested the group idea." Jimin replied. "Well, that's different..."

"And also..." Namjoon uttered as he came closer. "You promised to take care of me after I join the group. So, you should keep your promise." The others glared at me with a indescribable expression after hearing Namjoon's words.

I flashed an awkward smile trying to cover up this situation and throw it out.

After wasting a few minutes, we decided to leave from here.

I just followed them as they started leaving from here.

As we were on our way to the Entrance of Earth, Old Man blocked our way. He came and stood infront of us.

Unexpectedly Old Man didn't look angry on us after what happened back there.

"So, there's this mission I want you guys to do it." Old Man brought up this topic instead of the one I am expecting. "And I don't want any more mistakes from now on." He spoke as he looked at me. I nodded instantly.

"This mission is gonna take time. It's difficult." He warned us.

"You need to be careful, this mission is kinda dangerous especially for you...Y/n." Old Man finished.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Don't forget to vote and make sure to comment below to let me know whether this chapter was boring or not.

Please follow me if you like this story.