"No!no!!" the demon steps back.

"Why? What's wrong" Jimin reaches up to Chanhee but the boy pulls away.

"We--you can't trust them"

"No..he is a very good person we can trust him"

"No! Please the last krieger I met killed my boyfriend and said that he will kill me too--not all krieger's are good, please I--they only care about the rules and we are not following them--whoever your friend is, would not hesitate to kill me because I am trespassing--please I just need to find my friend"

Jimin understands. Not all Kreigers are good and even if he trusts Yoongi with his life there is no way he can tell that Yoongi would let Chanhee go for illegally entering the Angel realm. He would want to capture or punish him. Not to mention, Chanhee looks so broken and desperate to find his friend and Jimin is worried about Jungkook too.

"Okay first calm down and then we can leave"

The boy nods.

They sit there for 5 minutes and chanhee speaks, "I'm ready, I can take you"

With Jimin's power they stepped out of the Angel realm and in between the Angel and human realm Chanhee opened the pathway for them to cross. Unlike Kreigers who go places only where higher supernatural presence is, the demons can go wherever they want.

In a blink of an eye both are standing in an alleyway in seoul. Jimin was pleased with the outfit he had changed into and turned towards Chanhee to look at his outfit and the boy looked exactly the same.

"Chanhee" Jimin sighed.

"What?"

"You were supposed to think of an outfit and change into it"

"Oh" the boy rubs the back of his neck, "I had too much on my mind" he smiles nervously, "give me a second" he closes his eyes and snaps his finger.

His outfit changed, "does it look better."

Cute.

"Yeah, way better, now we fit in"

Jimin:

Chanhee / new (The Boyz)

From: