"So you mean the whole time- what this bastard do to us is just a show? then what about the time Tzuyu got prisoned?" Irene asked.

"I was forced too. I know that time Yuta already with dad so I need to act" Mark oppa defend. "I'm sorry" He said looking at Tzuyu sincerely.

Tzuyu nodded accepting his apology.

This woman really cold but has a warm heart.

"So everything was cause of Mr. Tuan obssesion to Tzuyu mom and Yuta grudge to Tzuyu?" Namjoon said nodding his head while hand on his chin.

"Obsession?" Mark Oppa curiously asked.

"You don't know?" Sinb said looking at me and Mark.

"Hehehe" I scratched my not so ichy neck. "I forgot to tell him" I continue.

"Your dad was obsessed with my mom. He blaming Sana mom for letting my dad and mom met. your dad court my mom but mom choose dad and get married and now he want to kill Sana mom but Mom save her that's why my mom is not here anymore and now she's using you to get back on Mrs Minatozaki and to my dad" Tzuyu explained with expressionless.

"I- I never heard about that" He said in shocked. "I'm sorry" He apologized.

"You keep apologizing" Lisa who is quiet since earlier said.

"But can you explain what just happened earlier?" Jimin curiously and smiling excitedly asked.

Flashback

"I will kill you now" He took out his knife from his pocket and walked towards me.

I boringly looked at him.

He chuckles. "Okay. I'm sorry" He said and about to cut the rope but I stopped him.

"should we do prank Sana?"

He smirked and giggled at the same time.

"What on your mind?"

"Capture me while unconscious?"

He nod in excitement. "I think I already know what on your mind"

"Aw~ we really are sibling"

He put out his phone.

"Play dead" He said and playfully shot me with his finger gun.

As a silly sister I played dead.

I heard the clicked.

"Done" He said and cutted the rope.

"Send it"

"Who?"

"Sanaa of course pabo"

"I'm sorry okay"

Then he send the pictures to Sana.

"Bet it on" he said. I smirked realizing what he meant.

"A day" I bet.

"6 hours" He bet

"And I think we should tell the truth" He continue. I nodded in agreement because the problem is already too far.

After three hours.

"Food already here" He yelled "Give my phone now my sister and eat" He continue tooking his phone on my hand and bring the food infront of me.

"Komowo my brother"

"Let's eat now" He said putting out our food from the plastic bag.

This is what Mark is.

He is gentlemen and caring to me but he masked this personality of him to others because of dad.

We peacefully eating and he even help me to eat like putting my favorite part of the dish on my plate help me slizing the dish, wiping the sauce on my lips.

"Aish grown up please. You already engaged bugs bunny" He said wipping my lips with tissue.

"Opp-" "WHAT THE FUCK" I got cutted off.

"Ohw- I think non of us won the bet" Mark oppa said releasing his hand on my lips.

I saw my friends with Jeongyeon with surprised face.

I smiled showing my bunny teeth and put two finger in air showing peace sign.

"Jackson?" Mark oppa shockingly said.

"It's Somi fault!" He pointed out. "And I never do said something. I promise" Jackson defend putting her hand up in air.

"I can't believe this" Namjoon said.

"You have explaining to do Im" Jeongyeon said in stern voice. I gulped and nodded.

I stand up and signal Mark oppa to follow me.

"I'm sorry I will explained everything" I said to Jeongyeon while clinging on her hand.

She didn't answer but she let me cling on her until we went out where I saw the others also in shocked.

Flashback ends.