"drinks?" christina asked.

"i'll wait till my friends get here." y/n said and christina nodded.

"my patient died... imma need a drink." callie said and christina made shots for them and they quickly took them.

y/n made her way outside to her backyard and let the party inside begin as she admired the view of the small forest in her backyard.

she had placed her feet inside the pool and was too distracted to notice that suna had walked outside, after getting the guidance from m/n.

he stood at the door and watched how the lights in the backyard reflected into the pool and bounced onto her. he had a light blush on his face as he watched his new girlfriend moved her legs and smile as she watched a firefly fly around her.

she held out her finger and the bug landed on it and she brought it closer to her face and smiled.

suna thought he saw an angel.

not that she wasn't in his eyes of course, you get the logic.

he then thought about how she was too distracted to notice he was there and decided to sneak up behind her and scare her.

he quietly made his way behind her and smirked

"boo." he said as he tapped her shoulders.

she let out a loud scream and fell into the pool.

suna blinked and stared at the pool for a moment before he fell to the ground laughing. she came up from under the water and glared at him as he rolled on the floor.

"holy shit pinky that was fucking amazing!" he said calming down.

he wiped a tear from his eye and stood up and y/n took the time to check him out.

"god damn my mans sexy as hell." he was wearing a black button up that had three buttons undone and black jeans.

"thanks pinky." he said with a small blush.

"already help me out of here." she said and he made his way over to her and squatted down and held a hand out.

she grabbed it and quickly pulled him into the water with a smirk and began laughing.

he shot out of the water and shook his head before glaring at her.

"dude for real?!" he said and she only laughed more.

"pay back bitch!" she said and he growled.

"i'll show you pay back."

he quickly grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder and began climbing out of the pool.

"RIN NO PLEASE PUT ME DOWN!" she shouted and smacked his back.

"nope." and with that, he threw her into the water.

she let out a scream and she soon went under the water. he smiled innocently as she went to the surface again and she rolled her eyes.

he took a few steps back and began running and dove into the pool near her. she let out a laughed and he soon swam towards her.

the moved over to the four foot area of her pool and he was quick to grab her thighs and hoist her up so her legs were around his torso.

"hey there." she said with a smile.

"hey." he said leaning his forehead onto his.

they both smiled at each other before he closed the gap and kissed her. she cupped his face in her hands as she began kissing him back.