7 🍋

Y/N LOOKED AROUND THE HOUSE NERVOUSLY AS SHE TOOK OFF HER SHOES and followed suna to the kitchen and sat down at the island bar.

"want anything to drink?" he asked getting a red bull from the fridge.

"um waters fine thanks rin." y/n smiled nervously.

he tossed the water bottle to her and walked over to the chair next to her and pulled out his phone.

"what do you want on the pizza, i'm good with anything." suna typed the pizza places number in his phone.

"*enter pizza topping* can we get fries too?" y/n asked.

"yeah sure pinky." rin ruffled her hair and stood up and moved away from her.

as he was placing the order, y/n being the immature brat she is, she came up with a great idea and smirked as she looked over at suna.

"ugh fuck!~" y/n fake moaned catching suna by surprise as he whipped his head towards the now laughing girl.

"y/n what the fuck!?" suna whisper shouted.

"i-i'm s-sorry that was too perfect your fucking face!" y/n fell out of the chair onto the floor.

"it's not even that funny it's just your face was priceless you looked like you caught me masturbating or something." y/n stood up and wiped tears off her eyes.

"thank you sir have a good evening." suna said as he glared at you.

'ah shit i'm fucked 😃'

suna hung up the phone and looked over at you.

"what the fuck are you a middle school boy?"

"mentally i am there... along with somewhere else but that's not important."

"... ok then. what do you wanna do while we wait?" suna took a sip of red bull.

'wow it's a good thing he'll never find out that head cannon of armin and eren sandwiching me in a club that be livin rent free all up in my brain.'

"i don't know but one thing for sure is that you should shower cause you smell like ass." y/n said taking a drink of water.

"oh shut up you try practicing volleyball for 3+ hours every day." suna says as he stood up.

"here i'll set up netflix on the tv, if the pizza guy comes there's money in the top drawer next to the door. that's our pizza guy money." suna said looking at the tv.

"got it." y/n sat down on the couch and grabbed the blanket that was on the couch and made herself into a burrito.

suna looked over at you as you held your hand out wait for the remote.

'cute'

"what the fuck are you doing?" suna asked with a small chuckle.

"i'm waiting for you to give me the remote so i can watch anime." y/n said wiggling her fingers.

"i meant the blan- never mind i don't want to ruin whatever cute moment is happening. here. enjoy be down in like 20 minutes."