13 🍋

"YOU BETTER NOT MAKE THE WATER SCOLDING HOT PINKY."

"i make no promises rin."

y/n smiled at him as he rolled his eyes and watched as she walked over to her shower and turned the water on. she put it so the water was cold and she smirked before turning to face him.

"already rin feel it and see if it's warm enough." she told him and he nodded.

he put his hand under the water and instantly removed it and held his hand.

"what the fuck y/n that was freezing!" he scolded her as she hunched over the sink wheezing.

"oh my god you're face i cant!"

she continued laughing, which pissed suna off a little as he made his way over to her and turned her so her lower back was against the sink.

she blushed as he wrapped a hand around the back of her neck and pulled her closer to him.

"fix it so we can shower okay pinky?" he said lowly as the blush rose to her face.

"yes daddy!"

he removed his hands from her body as she fixed the water to a normal temperature, a little hot but not scolding, and she went over to her light switches and turned on the fan.

"you ready?" he asked her.

'ah shit i'm so nervous my legs be shakin.'

she nodded nervously and he noticed the hesitation a bit and walked over to her again and hugged her.

"don't be nervous it's not the first time i've seen you naked." he told her as she laughed in his chest.

"you right you right."

he pulled her away from his chest and lifted her head to look at him. he gave her a warm smile, which she returned, and kissed her slowly. her arms wrapped around his neck as they kissed passionately.

she moved her hands down his back and to the front of his body and tugged at his shirt as a sign she was gonna take it off. she moved her hands up his chest and started unbuttoning his white shirt from his school uniform and he slowly moved them so she was against the bathroom wall and soon removed his hands from her waist and helped shrug off the shirt.

he then tugged at the bottom of her shirt and slowly lifted it up. they disconnected their kiss so the shirt could lift over her head. he threw the shirt on the floor near his own and went to take off her bra.

"you still sure you wanna do this y/n?" he asked her and she nodded.

"yes i'm already too excited not to." she told him and he chucked and took off her bra and started kissing her again.

suna saw how she rubbed her thighs together and he used his leg to spread them apart.

"ok not to rush this but we're wasting water." y/n told him as she took off her pants and underwear, which made his eyes widen.

"of course the pink set matches." he said with a chuckle.

"yessiiiirrrr!"

he then took his own pants off and watched as she walked into the shower. he quickly took his briefs off and walked to the shower.

he stepped inside and watched as she wet her hair and body under the shower and growled and grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to himself.

she smirked as she felt his boner on her thigh and he slowly brought a hand around her neck and passionately kissed her.