17

MONDAY MORNING CAME AND Y/N WOKE UP ON THE COUCH, CUDDLING WITH HER MOTHER. they had just binged demon slayer for the millionth time. y/n slowly peeled herself away from her mother, feeling popcorn on her cheek, she groaned and walked over to the kitchen and read the time 5:37am. now why the FUCK did her body wake her up like that? not cool dude. it wasn't until she felt a cramp in her stomach that she knew.

she groaned and walked up to her mother and checked to see if there was any red on her and sighed  in relief when she didn't see any. she walked upstairs and grabbed a change of underwear and plugged her phone in before walking into the bathroom and went pee.

she groaned again when she saw a small spot of blood and took her sweatpants and underwear fully off and placed them on the sink. she put a (pad or tampon or whatever y'all use for ya periods) on and finished doing her business and went back to her room.

she opened up the flo app and saw that her period was a few days early and logged in her period for the day.

"fucking whore coming early. i should have known when i was hungry all day yesterday." she sighed and went back downstairs to wake her mom up for her shift.

"mummy wake up you got to get ready for work." she shouted from the stairs as she went down.

"give more minutes christina!" her mother groaned and rolled over on the couch.

"mom christina calls you mommy?" y/n asked her mom snickering and her mother fully woke up.

"that's classified information you do not need to know."

"but you ask about my sex life."

"because i'm your mom and you are having sex with a dude. i am having sex with christina."

"I KNEW IT!"

"honey of course you knew it's not like we were hiding it."

"are y'all together?"

"no we tried that and it just didn't work, things are better with us being friends that make out and fuck."

"so me and rin but without feelings?"

"yeah pretty much. ok make us some food please i'm starving." her mother got up from the couch and walked up the stairs to her room to get ready.

"sure thing mom."

y/n started making waffles for the two of them and her mother soon came downstairs in scrubs and took a plate of waffles and sat down next to y/n.

"man i miss having breakfast with you." her mother says with a sigh.

"me too mom. we should try going out for breakfast on weekends."

"that's not a bad idea sweetie." her mother said and y/n smiled.

"yeah these two braincells work sometimes." her and her mother both laughed at the comment.

they both finished there waffles in silence, a comfortable one, and m/n took the dishes once they were done and washed them.

y/n saw that the time was around 6:30 and decided to wash her hair in the sink and style it, since she had time. (if you have short hair like the fluffy kind just say you went back to sleep. or if you find a different way to style it that's cool too.)