16

Y/N WATCHES AS HER MOTHER RAN INTO THE BATHROOM AND QUICKLY RAN IN AFTER HER TO HOLD HER HAIR BACK.

"mom this is why i say not to get white girl wasted." the h/c girl scolded her mother, but rubbed her back as she is literally hunched over the toilet.

"b-but tequilaaaaaa~" m/n whined and y/n laughed.

"yes mom it's good especially when christina mixes it with different shit but you need to cut back or your gonna feel like this." y/n said as she got up and grabbed some medicine for her mother.

"thanks baby... do i smell waffles?"

"yeah mom me and rin made some but yours are probably cold."

"it's ok i'll still eat them, just give me some fruit."

"yes i know." y/n said walking out the bathroom.

"already who's staying and who's leaving?" y/n asked everyone in the kitchen and living room.

"we all have work in like an hour accept for your mother." christina said and y/n nodded.

"already don't worry about cleaning up i got it, just take your medicines and head on out... and shower yall stink." y/n said and walked into the kitchen and grabbed her mother some waffles and a fruit bowl they had in the fridge and rinsed the fruit and placed it on the counter.

"mom come get your food!" y/n said and she heard a groan and watched as her mother walked out of the bathroom and sat down at the island and ate her food.

"bye y/n bye m/n!"

"bye guys!" the h/c girl said to the group of people leaving.

"ughhh~" her mother groaned and laid her head down on the countertop.

"go lay down for awhile mom. i'll wake you up when rin gets back." y/n said and her mom nodded and walked upstairs.

y/n spent the next 20 minutes cleaning up the living room and kitchen and walked back upstairs to shower.

she grabbed two towels and some sweatpants and a t-shirt and walked into her bathroom. she placed her towels and clothes down on the countertop by the mirror and stripped her clothes.

she looked into the mirror and snickered as she looked at her neck and saw a light hickey on her neck.

"rin must have done that last night when i almost had a breakdown in his arms... el-oh-el anyways shower time."

y/n did her shower routine and dried herself off and she went to put her clothes on, but realized she forgot underwear, so she just wrapped her towel around her and walked out of her room.

"sheeesh if i new you'd be walkin out like that id be more prepared." she heard a voice say from her bed and she jumped, almost dropping the towel around her.

"holy dick rin!"

"yeah i know my dick is holy. it got you on your knees and everything." he said with a smirk and y/n rolled her eyes.

"shut up! you fucking scared me dude!" she said and he laughed.

"how the hell did you get in anyways?!" she asked him.

"you left the front door unlocked and you weren't answering your phone so i called m/n and she said just to walk in." he told her.

"when did you get my moms number?" she asked.

"like the first time i met her. you were peeing i think and she's like 'here take my number in case she dies or something.'"

"so caring of her. i bet y'all flirt all the time."

𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘀𝗹𝘂𝘁 / 𝗿.𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗮जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें