8

WAKING UP TO THE SMELL OF BUBBLES, y/n rubbed her eyes as she looked around and noticed that she wasn't in her room. she looked to the side and saw suna slowly waking up with her.

"why are you up?" suna asked her, rubbing his eyes.

"sir- do not talk to me with your morning voice i may just have to suck you off again."

"seriously i don't mind feel free but i just want to know why your up." suna sat up and put his head on her shoulder.

"i don't know man... what time is it anyway?" she asked looking for her phone.

suna reached over to his bedside table and grabbed his phone and read the time.

"3:07am"

"damn. we should make cookies i'm not tired anymore." she stood up from the bed and walked over to her bag and pulled out some shorts and put them on.

"damn y/n... you look so cute." suna stood up and walked over to her.

"thank you my lord. now let's make some cookies!" she smiled as she grabbed sunas arm and dragged him downstairs.

"wait shit i forgot my bag." she ran upstairs and grabbed her bag full of her cookie cutters and went back downstairs to see suna looking through a bunch of papers and pulled one out.

"here's a recipe for sugar cookies." he looked up at you as you smiled at him and joined him in the kitchen.

"those are easy to shape let's do it." she went over to the sink and washed her hands and suna went next to her and did the same.

y/n flicked some water on him and he turned his head towards her and she smiled innocently.

"you did that for what?"

"i didn't do nothing... must of been a ghost." she said looking away from him.

"Hmmm."

suna finished washing his hands and walked over to y/n as she read the instructions and went through his kitchen and grabbed the things she needed and placed them on the island.

"ok we're all set... first we got the dry ingredients, rin grab a big bowl." she ordered and he grabbed it.

"ok measuring cups too." he grabbed those as well.

"oh shit lemme make a tiktok about this." y/n grabbed her phone and went through her audios and clicked on a random sound and used it to film the ingredients and put her phone down.

"ok let's start!"

every step they made with the cookies, y/n would record it for her tiktok and soon they had the dough ready for shaping.

y/n smirked and went into her bag and pulled out her shrek designed cookie cutters and suna sweatdropped as she started cutting the dough.

"how the hell did you even get this y/n?" suna asked as he took the cookie cutter from her.

"um i made it duh." y/n said looking at him.

"really?"

"well not exactly... a family friend of ours did and gave it to me for my birthday." y/n said as she pulled some dough and put it to the side.

"oh... when's your birthday anyway.?" sunas asked.

"it's coming up in a month or so. it's in june."

"oh ok."

y/n then grabbed the dough she put to the side and started shaping it into a dick.

"y/n no we are not making dick shaped cookies."