2

L/N F/N woke up with the sun beaming through her light pink curtains. with the bright light waking her up more than her alarm, she got out of bed and walked over to her bathroom. looking at herself, her light pink shirt that was just past her underwear, riding up as she stretched, she reached over to grab her pink hair brush to brush her messy hair, she heard her mother call out for breakfast.

making her way downstairs, she sees her mom cooking a small breakfast, a simple toast and bacon breakfast, as the h/c girl noticed her mother in her scrubs.

"hey got a cool surgery sorry to tell me?" the h/c asked as she walked over to the fridge to get a drink.

"huh? oh yeah! this guy came through the trauma bay with his girlfriend and the chick was hysterical. the guys penis was broken pffffttt!" her mother couldn't keep her laugh in.

"mom that isn't even a PFFFT SURGERY BUT PFFFT THAT IS SO FUNNY." y/n joined in the laughing.

"anyways i got to head back to work, they let me go home and reset for a little since i got this big surgery soon." her mother said, shoving a piece of toast in her mouth.

"ooooh what is it?"

"i get to scrub in on a twin separation surgery! Y/N YOU KNOW HOW RARE THESE ARE!? OH MY GOD I GOTTA GO! BYE BABY I LOVE YOU, I WONT BE HOME TONIGHT IM ON CALL!" y/n's mother shouted as she got ready to leave.

"BYE MOM LOVE YOU!"

"LOVE YOU TOO SWEETIE HAVE A GOOD DAY AT SCHOOL!" and with that, her mother was out of the house.

with a sigh, y/n grabbed her plate and put some food on it, walking upstairs to her room, she sat on her bed and grabbed her phone to text her new friend:

pink slut:
ayo good morning
daddy 😇🥰

suna🥵:
please never text me
like that again

pink slut:

anygaysdid you sleep ok?

anygays
did you sleep ok?

suna🥵:
yeah ig

pink slut:
rin pls don't be so dry
i'm just trying to be nice
here 🥺

suna🥵:
if you ever use
that emoji again
i'll fuck the shit out of
you no cap

pink slut:
is this a promise daddy?

suna🥵:
seriously you are a
different breed-

pink slut:
yes i know i am 🤪

suna🥵:
anyways where them
soapy titty pics i asked for?

pink slut:
uM-
sir 😃 you saw
me you know i don't
got them big titties
what if i look stupid 🥺😔

suna🥵:
i-
shit i gtg our breaks done
this convo isn't over

pink slut:
yes daddy sir!

with that, y/n chuckled to herself and finished getting ready for school concluded with struggling to get her thigh high socks on, which led her to fall on the floor, hitting her back on the step up to get from her door entry to the main floor of the house. rubbing her back slightly, she slipped her shoes on and walked out the door to go to school.

to say she was excited was an understatement. she'd get to see suna walk in the halls with his two best friends, which happen to be the miya twins. although she didn't like the setter so much, she doesn't understand why he's so popular when a much hotter suna he's just chilling there looking fine and shit (sorry my gen z is slippin.)

walking up to the front of the building, she stopped for a moment, looking at the school, internally groaning, and took a step forward towards the schools entrance. once inside, she took off her shoes and put her indoor ones on as well.

as soon as she closed her locker, she started walking but was quickly stopped when she bumped into someone.

"AHH GOMEN GOMEN GOMEN I WASNT-"

"ah well isn't it the little pink slut. didn't think i'd see you so soon in person." the figure looked at her with a smirk on his face.

"hey daddy suna how are you."

"really gonna call me daddy here?" sunas smirk dropped.

"yeah i mean you called me a pink slut so i guess were even." the h/c rose to her feet.

"anyways how was volleyball?"

"it was tiring, but fine i guess." he said looking down at the girl.

"ahhhh your just as dry in person as you are on the phone." she said walking ahead of him.

"yeah whatever." he said walking up next to her.

"what class are you in anyway, i haven't seen you before in class." suna said looking ahead of them as they walked to there classrooms.

"i'm in 2-3. pretty average i know."

"yeah you kinda are."

"YOU WERENT SUPPOSE TO AGREE WITH ME!" the short, h/c girl huffed and crossed her arms as they walked.

suna took this time to check the smaller girl out, quickly realizing how she wore her socks just above the knee, not all the way up like some girls do, the skirt somehow fitting her just right, and the shirt tucked into the skirt with her tie. suna found her cute.

the h/c girl noticed him checking her out, but didn't wanna say anything. she was pretty greatful a hottie like him would even check-

"yeah just looking at you now, your pretty cute i guess, but you got no tits for days." he said with a small smirk.

"damn you suna! shut up i got some boobs!" the girl slapped his arm repeatedly.

"anyways here's my class." the girl opened the door to the room, but before stepping in, she slowly turned her head towards suna.

"catch you latter daddy." with a smile and walked into the door, leaving suna completely confused and flustered.