23

"WE SHOULD EAT EDIBLES AND GO TO THE AQUARIUM." suna suggested.

it was saturday and he had just gotten back from the summer training camp his team went too.

"this is why you are my sugar daddy." she said smiling.

"please don't call me that." suna said with a sigh.

"what you see me naked and you pay for my shit..."  y/n smirked and he rolled his eyes.

"ok true but-"

"please tell me we're getting them from harus dealer! he's got the good shit."

"way ahead of you pinky"

"you are amazing."

a few minutes go by and sunas doorbell rings. he gets up from the couch and sees haru standing with a bag.

"lemme get my wallet." suna says and haru walks in.

"hey hooker." he says to y/n.

"hey whore." she says back.

suna runs in and hands him a 50 and harus eyes widened.

"dude it's only thirty-"

"i don't have a ten so here." suna waves the money and haru takes it.

"you want change back?"

"don't worry bout it."

"ok have fun. by the way they take about like thirty minutes to an hour to kick in." haru mentioned and suna nodded.

"already thanks haru."

"anytime."

he walked out of sunas house and suna closed the door and walked back to y/n, who was on the couch.

"what did you get?" she asked.

"brownies."

"classic."

he grabbed the brownie and looked at it.

"damn these are smaller then a normal brownie."     y/n said laughing.

"how many did you get?" she asked.

"three."

"so ten for each... got it."

"ok since there small we don't need to share." suna began unwrapping the brownie and shoved it in his mouth.

"holy shit this is good!" he said after swallowing it.

y/n was laughing at his antics and unwrapped her own brownie and took a bite.

"damn you right!"

she finished the brownie and they grabbed there wallets and headed to the train station, thinking smart and decided not to drive.