10

Y/N WALKED INTO SCHOOL MONDAY MORNING AMD IMMEDIATELY FELT LIKE SOMEONE WAS WATCHING HER. she looked around the locker area and saw no one so she shrugged it off and opened her locker. when she did, a piece of paper was neatly put on top of her shoes and she took it out and opened it.

she saw a few hearts on it a smiled a bit before she started to read it:

dear l/n~san,
hi i'm sure you get these a lot but i hope you take time out of your day to meet me under the blossom tree in front of school.
i would be very very happy if you did and took the time out of your day to hear my feelings for you.
hopefully see you soon!

"huh it wasn't signed... guess they want me to see in person who they are." y/n said to herself and put the letter in her bag and slipped her shoes on and texted suna telling him that she was heading to ami and harus class and to go ahead without her.

she walked into there classroom and saw them sitting at there desks and y/n speed walks over to the desks and sits on top of amis.

"guys i got something in my locker today!" y/n said smiling.

"what is it bitch?" haru asked.

y/n pulled the paper out of her bag and got off amid desk and handed it to them.

"holy shit a love letter? would suna do something like this?" ami asked as she finished reading it.

"definitely not... he'd probably ask me out as he'd rail me out of this world." y/n smiled as the duo in front of her laughed.

"man you really are a horny bitch." ami said laughing.

"only for rin. anyways should i go?" y/n asked.

"honestly, yeah cause if he's hot then you have a side piece. you and suna aren't official. you guys haven't even talked about your relationship is." haru said and ami nodded along with him.

"i agree."

"yeah but we've had sex you know and we've been talking for over a month everyday it'll feel weird to talk to someone who isn't him." y/n said.

"that's true... maybe just go to turn the guy down." ami suggested.

"yeah... maybe. ok i gotta go to class bye bitches."    

y/n waved her friends goodbye and walked to her classroom and sat in her seat and classes soon began.

the volleyball team didn't have practice this morning so atsumu and osamu along with kita and aran all meet up and talked about the fact that y/n was gonna get confessed to after school.

"i wish we had practice this morning... i didn't know the guy would do it so soon!" atsumu whined.

"it's your fault your the one who preached confidence and all that bullshit." osamu said glaring at his twin.

"you what!?" aran and kita both shouted.

"it's not my fault i didn't even know it was him!" atsumu said and they all slapped him.

"what if she says yes?" kita asked.

"she won't she simps for suna too hard." osamu said.