9

SUNA WAS THE FIRST TO WAKE UP HOURS LATER, and he sat up a bit and felt a leg on his own and looked at the girl next to him. he sweat dropped as he saw her body spread out all over his bed and her head facing him.

"when the fuck did this happen?" he said to himself holding in his laughter.

praying she was a deep sleeper, he moved her leg off of him and laid back down and faced her, watching her sleep.

her mouth was parted slightly and her face looked so calm. he didn't dare to try and wake her up. he moved his hand up to her face and moved some hair behind her ear and smiled slightly.

he jumped slightly when he heard his phone go off and he quickly grabbed it and saw atsumu facetiming  him. he groaned as he pressed accept.

"what do you want my guy?" suna said in a tired tone.

"finally you answer! it's like noon why are still sleeping?! we have practice in less then an hour!" atsumu shouted at him.

"jeez shut up!" he whisper shouted at atsumu.

"wait a minute... who's sleeping next to you?"

suna didn't even realize that y/n could be seen in the frame and he quickly moved to the side.

"was that y/n~chan?!" atsumu shouted.

"what about me bitch?" y/n said tiredly.

"jeez thanks tsumu you woke her up." suna rolled his eyes.

"yeah pisshead you woke me up the fuck you want?" y/n sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"damn stop yelling at me whores! i was just telling suna that there's practice today." atsumu defended.

"shit suna why didn't you tell me!"

"i didn't know y/n damn!"

"oh you're finally calling her by her first name?" atsumu smirked at them.

"yeah whatever it ain't that big of a deal... anyways we'll be there." suna said.

"i made cookies for y'all!" y/n said

"i made special shaped ones just for you pisshead!" she smirked.

"oh god..."

"really! thanks y/n~chan i knew you loved me!"

"oh totally..." y/ns voice trailed.

"anyways we gotta get ready see ya soon tsumu."

"byeeee!"

atsumu hung up the phone and ran to his brother.

"SAMU! Y/N~CHAN SLEPT AT SUNAS LAST NIGHT!"

"i don't care."

the duo back at sunas house got out of bed and y/n went to the bathroom and came back to find no suna. she walked downstairs and started to smell some pancakes. she smiled and ran into the kitchen and saw a shirtless (cant forget that part) suna, wearing an apron and turned to face y/n as her mouth dropped to the floor.

"i'm gonna die now... jesus thank you for this blessing i am finally whole... baby pose for me lemme get a picture!" y/n pulled her phone out and suna rolled his eyes.

"fuck no."

"you suck."

"you swallowed last night." he smirked at her as she blushed.

"s-shut up!" she stuttered and he chuckled and turned to the pancakes.

while he was cooking, y/n secretly got a photo from the side of him and made it her wallpaper.