25 🍋

"LETS PARTY BITCHES!" mark shouted as he kicked the door of the l/n home open.

"mark-" y/n started before she was silenced by m/n, who smacked her daughters face, making her drop her bite of potato she was about to eat.

"FUCK YEAH LETS PARTAAAA!" m/n shouted and called christina and told her to come over.

"i invited some friends of me and callie from america so i hope you don't mind, they'll be here soon." mark said and m/n nodded.

"speaking of... where is that sexy bitch callie?" m/n asked.

"she's in surgery she'll come once she's done." mark said placing the drinks on the counter.

"alright." m/n said.

"mama im gonna facetime the bitches and tell them to come over while i finish eating ok?" y/n asked and mark and m/n jumped back onto the couch and nodded.

"see ya in a bit." m/n said and y/n went upstairs but then stopped and turned to face the stairs.

"wait why are we partying?" y/n asked.

"to celebrate the love that has blossomed between you and rin rin." m/n said and y/n blushed.

"bruh." y/n walked into her room and called her two best friends.

"whatcha want hoe i'm painting my nails light blue." haru said.

"we'll hurry up mama and mark are throwing a party to celebrate me and rin." at the mention of a party, ami shot up from bed and went to her closet.

"i'll call the twins, we'll be over soon!" ami said and left the call.

"damn she quick." y/m said.

"apparently her and osamu haven't had time to hangout a lot since she's been busy so that's that." haru said.

"ok i'm gonna call rin see ya soon hooker." y/n said.

"bye sunas whore." he called out and she flipped him off and ended the call, quickly calling suna right after.

"what up baby?" suna said in a tired voice that made y/ns knees buckle.

"holy shit i will never get over your morning voice. although it is 7pm why the fuck is you sleepin?" she asked and suna let out a chuckle.

"because practice was tiring and i am tired." he said and she nodded.

"we'll you gotta come over, mama and mark are throwing a party for us." y/n said.

"free booze?" he asked and she laughed.

"white girl wasted amount of booze."

"i'll be there in twenty."

"ok bye rin."

"bye baby."

they ended the call and y/n finished the last of her food and went to her closet and grabbed a white top that was like a bra but the one with the puffy sleeves (I FORGOT WHAT THE SHIRT WAS CALLED SO HOPEFULLY YALL KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT!) and a light pink skirt and quickly put it on.

by the time she finished her food and walked downstairs, christina and callie were there and were quick to run over to the h/c girl and hug her.

"bout damn time you two got together!" christina said and y/n smiled and had a light blush on her face.

"congrats girl! speaking of, when is suna getting here?" callie asked.

"in like 15 minutes i think." she said and guided them to the kitchen and put her plate in the sink.