The goblins had little luck in any mining-related projects, at the moment they were far too weak and the tools used far too crude. They only managed to produce a storeroom with 2 weeks of effort.

When not hunting, Rugum spent the majority of his time either carving bows and arrows or teaching others archery. He was a stoic figure with a permanent neutral expression on his face. During our evening banquets, while other guys would typically try to show off or flirt with the girls, Rugum would silently eat his food. Naturally, I liked him the best, simply because he behaved himself decently and listened to my orders properly.

Despite our continuous efforts, our situation had only improved by a little. Anger boiled within me, and I shot my [Sapphire Spear] in frustration, piercing through a tree, causing it to fall down and nearly landing on a passing goblin. The creature yelped in fear and scurried away on all fours back to the cave.

Voglo had experimented on my blood, trying to determine its toxicity and come up with medicines from it. He ran around madly his tiny little room, grinding a herb one moment and then scribbling on a piece of bark the next. He would occasionally let out a deranged cackle when his idea works, but he would become extremely dejected when something failed.

He didn't discover any healing uses for my blood, but he learned that my blood remained potent for only about an hour. This, fortunately, meant that we no longer had to boil the meat of every creature that was slain by my poison.

Olma had decided to brazenly follow me around the camp. While I sat down to practice spells, she would sit right beside me, showing off her latest craft of the day, such as an ornate dagger, a stone goblet with engravings upon it, even a figurine of me at one point. If her craft did not catch my attention, she would start boldly flirting with me, which I found more than annoying since I was trying to concentrate on my magic.

"Olma, why do you follow me around?" I asked her as she stalked me through the hallway.

As I turned around, I caught her quickly arranging her hair. "What woman would not want to be in the company of our Holy Leader?" She asked with a teasing voice.

I was not amused. "If my company is so desired, why does it seem that only you dare to encroach on my personal space!"

She quickly took a big step back from me. "You misunderstand! I simply wish to provide you with company! The others don't approach simply because they don't think they are worthy," she quickly found an excuse.

I raised my eyebrow in puzzlement. "That means you think you are worthy?"

"Of course!" She regained her flirtatious composure. "Who better to accompany our mighty chief than the most talented artisan in the tribe!" She placed her hands on my shoulders. "It would be a perfect match, no?"

I pulled myself away from her while keeping my face still. "Yes, whatever. Just keep in mind to not get too close." I walked away in a random direction, trying to escape as soon as possible. But Olma simply smirked and continued to follow me, but simply at a greater distance.