"Since you insist." I resigned.

He smiled one last time before exiting the building.

Now what the hell I agreed to. Julian would not be happy to see me at his party but why not? The day was already fucked up. Let's fuck it up more.

~~~~~~

That was a horrible idea. It was forty degrees, and I chose to wear a red shirt that had a V opening, exposing my boobs, accompanied by black high waist cargo pants, a Diamond chain around my waist, and high heels lace-up boots with a black coat.

I wasn't even welcome to this party, but Xavier was too excited, and it will be a shame for me to back up. When we arrived at the location, the music was so loud from the outside, and the smell of alcohol mixed with other substances was simmering through the air.

Julian was standing outside talking to a group. When he saw us, his facial changed to confusion than anger.

Okay.

"Royale! What the hell are you doing here?" He approached us.

"You're such a charmer. That is how your parents teach you how to greet a lady?"

He groaned and ran his fingers through his dark hair.

"Not when you were not invited." He whistled.

"We felt left out."

"Yes, and Juan invited us," Xavier added casually.

"Oh, my-JUAN!" He stormed inside and later returned with our host.

"Hey, guys! Thanks for coming!"

"Wait, what- no no no!" Julian shouted at him.

They started rambling in Spanish. We couldn't understand a word, but Julian was upset at Juan for inviting us. It was cold; my nipples began to get hard. I was a split second away from turning back to my dorm.

"Guys, come on inside. The party already started" Juan finally broke the conversation.

He showed us our way inside, but Julian grabbed my arm as I was passing by him.

"Go inside, and whatever happens to you is not my responsibility."

"And what will happen to me, Julian?"

He glared at me and let go of my arm. That's what I thought.

A party hosted by Julian screamed three things: naked girls, alcohol, and drug. I wasn't surprised to see strippers walking around with their breasts exposed to the whole community. No wonder why the party was private because I was sure this was illegal. Xavier didn't mind that. He was having the time of his life, jumping and dancing on the dance floor with a group of boys and girls. I sat at the bar, sipping a beer. I wasn't drinking a lot because Xavier was already drunk and needed someone to get him back safe. The DJ changed the music to the new hip-hop sensation skyrocketing the chart.
Everyone started howling when the new Cardi B's single "WAP" played. I sighed and put down my beer. Not that I hated the song, I honestly found it remarkable that woman can finally express their sexual pleasure like man has been doing it for years. But we were at a party, and that song was the national anthem of nastiness.

Xavier was screaming the lyrics like he was in a voice match with the speakers. Booties were shaking the floor, well, some of the girls—the guys looking for a prey to grind on. The soirée couples were making out at the corner, and there were the weed addicts on a sofa. I spotted Julian, and he was making out with a girl. It wasn't Kelly. I haven't seen the new groupies the whole night.

"You look like you're enjoying the party."

Agea sat next to me on a stool. She ordered something and turned her attention to me.

"Well, I didn't want to come anyways. I did it for Xavier." I pointed to the Blond, now four paws on the floor, twerking.

Yes, he was twerking. Picture that as a fish out of the water.

"Must be a good friend to accept to endure that."

"Mhhh. So where are Kelly and Thea?"

My tone might sound petty and provocative, but I was genuinely curious to know what happened between them.

Agea shared a bond not too long ago, and I could feel our relationship changing. She was doing better since the last time we talked, and she was now back to her former pink Barbie diva look.

"Mhhh, I don't take out trashes anymore." She responded with the same tone.

"I could swear you were the same," I mumbled under my breath, savoring my beer.

"Yes, I was trash, but recent events humbled me. Showed me who was on my side."

Her tone suddenly lowered as she remembered what happened weeks earlier.

"Well, you need to make mistakes to learn from them."

"I should have never befriended a girl who let down her own best friend for popularity and a Cheetos redhead whose ass has been more viewed than Mia Khalifa."

"To reassure you, Satan was God's favorite son."

"Didn't help but thanks."

"You're welcome, toast?"

Our drinks clapped and somewhat sparkles glowed between us that night. I realized, despite all these years hating each other, we shared the same traumas. I didn't know what the future holds, but I knew I forgave her, and I was ready to restart with her as long she felt the same way.

~~~~~
We never talked about Juan but what do you think of him?

What's your opinion on Agea and Xemina's friendship being born?

Do you think Thea has a plan to hurt Xemina?

Q/ Do you believe in a supernatural world?

Please like and comment ☺︎︎