The end of October finally came. Halloween was in full swing at Hogwarts. The castle was decorated with pumpkins and flying bats.

In the Great Hall, Olivia sat with Cedric and Jo, enjoying the feast. Professor Quirell came running in, yelling "Troll! In the dungeons!! Troll!"

He made his way to the head table, "thought you'd want to know" before collapsing in a faint.

Fear shuttered through the students, they began screaming. Dumbledore was able to silence the room after a minute or so.

"Everyone is to head to their common rooms immediately. Prefects direct your houses out of the Great Hall."

"The Slytherins common room is in the dungeons though, what are they going to do?" Olivia said standing up.

"Who cares? I'm sure they'll figure it out, come on Ollie, I'm not going to be troll food because you move too slow." Jo said grabbing the girls arm and dragging her from the table.

Olivia looked around searching for the twins. She was able to make eye contact with them. They shook their heads, silently saying that "No it was us who let the troll in." Relief rushed over her.

In the hallway, Cedric walked in front of the girls. Wand out to protect them. Olivia was looking around furiously trying to find Snape, but Jo kept hold of her and dragged her towards the barrels.

Before being pulled away, Olivia caught a glimpse of the familiar black headed mop and saggy red headed boy too, slipping out of a group of puffs and heading towards the corridor. Olivia tugged her arm out of Jo's grip.

"Ollie, what are you doing come on!"

"I- I forgot my camera! I gotta go back to get it, you two go on I'll be there as fast as I can!" She told her friends, before they could talk her out of it, she ran off.

Waiting until Jo and Cedric was out of sight, Olivia raced after the boys. She pulled her wand from her hair that she used to pin up her curls. When she finally caught up to them, she heard screaming.

That clicking in her heart, was sounder than ever. A driven force pulled her to help. When she busted into the bathroom, she did not expect the scene that she walked into.

The sinks were destroyed Hermione Granger was crouched in the corner. Ron had his arm raised in the air. Harry climbed off the Trolls neck, that was unconscious on the floor.

Olivia stood there shocked

Olivia stood there shocked. "What in the world has been going on here?"

"Ollie, please don't tell mum." Ron begged.

"It won't be your mum you have to worry about Mr.Weasley." Said a stern, cold voice from behind the group.

Turning around to see who spoke, they found Mcgongall, Snape, and Quirell. At the sight of Snape, Olivia knew that this wasn't going to end well for her, if his face was any indication.