"Hey handsome," I walked to him and stood on my toes to kiss him on his chin, giggling at the way his dark stubble brushed my lips. "You need a shave."

"Only if my girlfriend gives me one," he grinned and wrapped his hand around me.

"So demanding," I giggled and wrapped my hand around his neck.

"What can I say, I love having you around me." he tilted his head and kissed me, making a shiver run through my body.

"Well let me see if I can free up my schedule a little," I said feigning uninterest, "you know I'm a very...busy woman."

"I'm pretty sure I can change your mind," he said and spun me around, attacking his lips with mine in a deeper kiss this time. He walked us back until my leg hit the bed and then he stepped back and pushed me on the bed.

I landed with a giggle and scrambled to get away from him. His large hands wrapped around my ankle and pulled me back to him. "The kids are waiting," I giggled.

"Emma can hold them off for a few minutes," he growled and reached out to loosen the bow in front of my short.

His free hand reached out and cupped my breasts through my top. "Fuck no bra,"

"The top can't take one," I breathed.

He pushed the dress down and leaned down so he could descend on my bare breasts. I moaned as he sucked and bit and licked my sensitive buds, while his other hand pushed my short down over my legs.

My whole body lit with fire at his touch, and I felt like I would burst with desire any second. A guttural growl rumbled from his chest as he found his prize. He circled my clit between his thumb and forefinger, drawing in more fluids at my center.

He pushed back and flipped me over easily. I pushed my ass up, kneeling on the bed and arching my back as he unbuckled the belt on his jeans and reached for his cock. He wrapped his hand around me holding me tighter. Without warning, he lined himself up with my entrance and thrust inside me swiftly.

A shrilled cry rippled from my chest, as I tilted my head back trying to catch my breath. "You're so fucking sexy," he growled in my ear and slammed harder into me.

His fists tangled in my hair, pulling my head back to him until my eyes were looking up at the ceiling.

His pace quickened, as he slid in and out of my with no resistance. My body craved his, needing him as deep inside me as possible. My moans and cries filled the room, reflecting the jolts of pleasure that were shooting through my whole body.

With increased thrusts he yanked my hair again, bringing my face closer to his. He closed his mouth over mine and commanded, "come,"

He slammed harder into me, his breaths becoming more erratic as he slammed harder into me chasing his own orgasm. I was thankful for his hands holding me close, because I was as limp as a noodle, with my head fallen over my shoulder.

"Fuck..." he growled as his cock pulsed inside me, filling me with streams of cum. He dropped his head on my shoulder, as I crumbled beneath him, knuckles white as I gripped the headboard trying to find some support for my body.

He loosened his grip on my waist and collapsed on the bed with me under him. We stayed like that for the next few minutes, trying to catch our breaths until I started to feel the weight of his body on me. "Hey," I said in a small pant.

"Hmm?"

"Do you know what would make a great headline?" I said in a muffled voice with my head pressed to the bed.

"Tell me," he said almost amused.

"Twenty-three-year-old nanny found suffocated under billionaire boss and boyfriend." I chuckled.

He chuckled and raised himself from my body using his elbow. He pulled out of me slowly, then rolled to the side. He wrapped his hand around me, and kissed my hair, "so when am I getting that shave?"

"Whenever you want it," I smiled realizing I may never get used to the warmth that radiated off his body every time he wrapped his arms around me. I would need it.

"I want it now," he whined like Aiden.

"The kids are still waiting," I twisted in his arms and kissed his lips.

"Tonight?"

"Sounds like a plan. Now we should head back before our little search party storms in here." I laughed trying to imagine what a disaster that would be.

"I hate having to pull away from you," he said and pushed himself up.

"I hate it more, but I am looking forward to a great picnic day right?" I gave him a hopeful smile.

"Definitely. Too bad there is no room for rendezvous sex at the park," he teased.

I laughed and sat up on the bed too. "You never know until you try,"

"Don't give me ideas,"

He brushed my sweaty hair from my back and pressed a kiss on my back. "Now you're ready for our picnic," he leaned down and growled in my ear.