The mystery person

Start from the beginning

"That's because he's not just any dude, he's my freaking boyfriend," I squealed the last part.

"Shut. the. fuck. up."

"That's right C, I still cannot believe it myself, but yes I said yes to being his girlfriend," I let out a small sigh of relief. It felt so good to finally say that out loud, to someone that was not Lucas.

"We are celebrating this tomorrow, I cannot believe this. I take back every bad thing I ever said about him." she cried happily. "Now tell me, how was it. I want to hear every single detail,"

"Celine!" I cried and covered my face in embarrassment.

"What?! I just want to know," she feigned innocence

"You are just a pervert," I said shaking my head.

"I know, it's why we're the perfect best friends."

A knock on my door drew my attention from what I was going to say to her. I did not need to check to see who it was, only one person would come to my door so late. Celine kept rattling off all the things she wanted us to do on Monday, while I tried to fix myself hurriedly in the mirror.

I was in just my nightdress without a robe to cover up, and my hair was still in the braid I had put it before the kids came home. Any other night I would not bother to care what I looked like with Lucas coming into my room, but not tonight. He was probably here to just say good night, but still, I felt like I had to look good for him. You cannot blame a girl.

"Are you even listening to me?" Celine asked just as the light knock came again.

"Yup," I said and brushed back the loose strands from my braid one last time.

"What was the last thing I said?" she asked pulling out the usual card she used whenever I was not listening to her.

"Said?" I shrugged.

"Uhhh," she groaned. "I hate you right now,"

"Just joking." I laughed and put on some perfume quickly, "You said tomorrow at your office during your lunch break tomorrow, and something bout a toast." I stalked to the door and took a deep breath before placing my hand on the handle.

"I said we are making a toast to the end of mediocre orgasms, for me and you," she emphasized.

"Noted, but I am not calling it that tomorrow." I pulled the door open to find Lucas waiting in a pair of Pj pants and just his robe that made him look sexy as sin.

"Hey," he said in his deep voice. From the expression on his face, I knew I probably had drool dripping off my chin at the sight of him.

"Um...C..." I managed to stutter, as my sex clenched. "I have to go, I need to handle something,"

"Is that a sign for you need to go suck his cock?" she laughed and I was more than thankful that it was not on the speaker option.

"Good night Celine," I said with a sigh, as Lucas watched me carefully.

"I love you and do make sure to use a love glove. MuWah!"

"I love you too," I shook my head and ended the call, and looked back at Lucas who had not stopped staring at me since.

"I'm sorry," I smiled shyly, "Best friend issues,"

"You don't have to apologize," he said and stepped closer. "I came to say goodnight to you."

"Oh um..."

"But I think I'm about to change my mind on that," he said, gluing his eyes to my visibly hardened nipples through the thin satin nightdress. A small blush formed on my cheeks when he stepped closer and wrapped his hand around me.