Ryan looked around before his gaze landed on her. A smirk formed on his lips as he looked at her up and down, licking his lips.

"Come on, Angel." Lorenzo said.

She walked towards him shakily, standing close to Damon.

They furrowed their eyebrows at her scared state.

"Meet Ryan Brown. He's our business partner. He manages the legal and illegal business along with me and Damon." Lorenzo said, still looking at her with concern.

"Hello, Miss Costello." He said in his venomous voice.

The fear turned into anger as she fought the urge to grit her teeth.

"Hello, Mr. Brown." She said with an expressionless face.

'I want to curl up and die.'
Amelia thought.

He extended his hand forward. She looked at him with disgust.

"Pleased to meet the princess." He chuckled.

'Disgusted to meet you.' She thought.

She just nodded at him, ignoring his hand and walked away, leaving a smirking Ryan and two confused brothers behind.

-----------------

Amelia was still sitting in the bar, drinking. There was no control over her. She was getting addicted to the alcohol. After seeing Ryan today, she couldn't help it.

"Get me a car." She shouted. The manager came rushing to her. She stumbled outside, with the older man following her. There was a car just outside the bar.

"I want to go home in a ship." She slurred out the order. The manager's face paled.

How was he supposed to bring a ship, now?

"We don't have a ship, Miss." He stuttered out. Amelia glared at him and pulled her gun out.

"Wanna say that again?" She pointed the gun at him. The manager was visibly shaking. He closed his eyes, awaiting his death.

"Pew pew." Amelia said and giggled.

"I'm not going to kill you, silly. I'm not that cruel." She giggled. The poor man breathed a sigh of relief when she put the gun back into the waistband of her jeans.

"I'm going to walk home." She slurred out and stumbled away from the bar.

"Fucking Ryan Brown. Thinks he can come to the place I can finally call home, destroy the comfort of my home just by appearing once." She slurred out.

"Why? Just why? There's nothing special in me. Why does he want to have me? Why can't he let me live my life?"

"He disgusts me." A tear rolled down her cheek.

"I don't want to disgust my brothers too. They'll start hating me sooner."

"Fuck you, everyone, who took me away from the life I could get."

She kept spilling tears.

"I'll die if you take me away from them. If my brothers can't have me, you can't either." She slurred. Her voice cracked as she sobbed. She kept walking on the road, sobbing and blubbering random things. Mostly hating Ryan.

Suddenly, a car stopped beside her. She kept walking. Suddenly, a hand gripped her arm and turned her around.

"Amelia?" He asked, shocked at seeing her state.

"Oh. Hi Ashy." She giggled which was weird, seeing her tear-streaked face.

"What the-? Let me get you home." He said, pulling her to the car. He was shocked and sad, to find her in such a condition.

"No." She whined and tried to pull away. "I want to walk."

"Get in the car, Amelia Costello." He said sternly, trying not to raise his voice. She pouted but got in.

Ashton looked at her. She was acting like a baby.

Ashton got in the backseat with her. Amelia looked at him for a minute, staring like a creep then shifted closer, until she was sitting in his lap, with her arms around his neck.

"You care so much, Ashy." She mumbled. "All of you do. But I'm not going to be with you forever."

"Why'd you say that?" Ashton asked sadly.

"Someone's going to take me away from you." She mumbled burying her head in his chest.

"Who?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows. How can she be so sure about it?

His question was followed by silence. He waited for an answer but didn't get one.

"I love you, Ashy. I don't want to leave you." She said. His breathing hitched. He looked down at her to find her smiling a little. Her eyes closed.

Maybe the feelings that were hidden inside, were coming out in her drunk state.

'She must've said it in a friendly way.' Ashton thought.

But he hoped not. He loved her so much. He was eleven when they left. It was too painful for him. Throughout his teenage, whenever he looked at his girlfriend, he would see his Ava's face, for some odd reason.

He knew he didn't love her like a sibling does, like Damon does. He loved her in another way.

He took her home. Jace was already standing at the door.

Jace has been trying to keep it a secret for a long time. And he was succeeding for now.

He wanted her to stop on her own and keep it a secret between him and her.

He just hoped, Lorenzo doesn't check security and footages. Because, when he does, he's gonna be suspicious about the recordings and find out.

"Lorenzo's awake." He whispered, urgently.

"That's great." She whispered and giggled.

"I'm going to tell him." He said after thanking Ashton, who had to go urgently. He was quite reluctant to leave, to say the least.

"No, Jace." She whined. "Don't."

"Don't whine. I gave you way too many chances to stop before Lorenzo knows about it. You're getting out of control. I don't have any other way." Jace said, glaring at her.

But he had no plan to actually tell Lorenzo. He just wanted to threaten her.

Amelia's expressions changed from fear to anger.

"Fine." She yelled and pushed Jace away. "Tell him."

She stumbled towards the stairs and stood at the lowest step.

"Look Lorenzo. I'm drunk." She slurred, at the top of her voice.

"Let's be disappointed together." She burst out laughing.

Jace looked at her with a horrified expression on his face. She probably drank too much today.

"Come on, Jace. Let's tell Lorenzo." She said, leaning against the wall for support as she began losing consciousness.

"Amelia.." Jace rushed forward.

"Tell me what?"

--------------------

Let's prepare for the funeral.

😑🔫

Stay safe and happy.
❤❤