ෆ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 ෆ

Start from the beginning

Dax is Ryujin's younger cousin who she's looking after at for the rest of the day. Because of the hectic hospital schedule, Dax's mom couldn't celebrate his birthday with him during the day.

So she asked her dearest niece to look after Dax and spoil him with gifts that she'll pay for once he comes home. And it's pretty clear already what Ryujin responded to her aunt when she asked her to take care of Dax.

But with her agreeing of taking care of him she's certain that she couldn't take care of a handful hyper kid alone. So she called for back up and that's the reason of the chaotically loud phone call Chae got last night.

"You smell like fish sauce ugh"Ryujin slaps a handkerchief on Dax's face and faced Chaeryeong.

"So what were you saying earlier?"She scratched her head with her tired eyes looking at the girl ready to drift off to dreamland anytime soon.

"Huh? What do you mean?"Chaeryeong asked taking a sip off her strawberry milkshake.

"The one you're about to tell me before i chased Dax?"

"Whaaaat?"

Ryujin smacks the side of Chaeryeong's head and spoke, "You said you're going to tell me something? Hmm?!??"

"What... OH! THAT!"Chaeryeong was confused until she remembered the important thing she needed to ask and tell Ryujin.

"Well last night— DAX! WHAT THE HECK?!?"As she began to speak Ryujin immediately cuts her off shouting at Dax who knocked off the dumpling dip on his clothes.

"WELL IT WAS AN ACCIDENT LADY"Dax replied as Ryujin frustratedly looked inside Dax's bag for any wipes or extra clothes.

"If you're gonna spill something make sure you don't spill it on someplace that makes you look like you peed two pitchers of wee and left a mark"

Ryujin grumpily said as she wipes his pants with one of the receipts they got.

"Your mozzarella corndogs ma'am"Their attention shifts towards the voice seeing the worker from the corndog stand they bought from.

"Thaaaank youuu"Chaeryeong took the tray from the worker and hungrily took a large bite from the corndog.

As she continued to eat her corndog the once peace and quiet air got disrupted with a long scream.
"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX"

Ryujin was about to blow screaming the little boy's name. Dax was moving a lot when Ryujin was trying cleaning off the fish sauce on his pants when he accidentally farted on her face... and umm...

we shouldn't go into detail...

"BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT? I JUST TOUCHED UP YOUR PERFUME"Dax laughed hard clapping his hands in happiness.

Some people in the park started to steal glances of the two. With their loud voices who wouldn't be intrigued to know where it's coming from?

Chaeryeong was about to melt in embarrassment when the two started smacking each other like four year olds. Even with their large age gap they never failed to act like they're around the same age.